What's new

Closed Bakit hindi sinasagot ng mga saksi ni jehova ang lahat ng akusasyon laban sa kanila?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman007

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
502016255_univ_sqr_xl.jpg

Sinusunod ng mga Saksi ni Jehova ang payo ng Bibliya na huwag sagutin ang lahat ng akusasyon at mga pagtuya. Halimbawa, isang kawikaan sa Bibliya ang nagsasabi: “Siyang nagtutuwid sa manunuya ay nagdudulot ng kasiraang-puri sa kaniyang sarili.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Sa halip na mahila na makipag-away dahil sa labis na pagkabahala sa mga maling akusasyon, nakapokus kami sa paggawa ng mga bagay na magpapasaya sa Diyos.—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Sabihin pa, may “panahon ng pagtahimik at panahon ng pagsasalita.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Sinasagot namin ang taimtim na mga tao na interesadong malaman ang katotohanan, pero umiiwas kami sa walang-saysay na pakikipagtalo. Kaya sinusunod namin ang mga turo at halimbawa ni Jesus at ng unang mga Kristiyano.

• Si Jesus ay hindi sumagot noong may-kasinungalingang akusahan siya sa harap ni Pilato. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Gayundin, hindi sumagot si Jesus nang akusahan siya ng pagiging lasenggo at matakaw. Sa halip, hinayaan niyang maituwid ang iniisip ng mga tao sa pamamagitan ng kaniyang mga gawa, kaayon ng prinsipyo na: “Ang karunungan ay pinatutunayang matuwid ng mga gawa nito.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Gayunman, kung hinihiling ng kalagayan, buong-tapang niyang sinasagot ang mga naninirang-puri sa kaniya.—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Tinuruan ni Jesus ang kaniyang mga tagasunod na huwag masiraan ng loob dahil sa mga maling akusasyon. Sinabi niya: “Maligaya kayo kapag dinudusta kayo ng mga tao at pinag-uusig kayo at may-kasinungalingang sinasalita ang bawat uri ng balakyot na bagay laban sa inyo dahil sa akin.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Pero sinabi rin ni Jesus na kapag ang gayong mga akusasyon ay nagbukas ng pagkakataon para makapagpatotoo ang kaniyang mga tagasunod, tutuparin niya ang kaniyang pangako: “Bibigyan ko kayo ng bibig at karunungan, na hindi makakayang labanan o tutulan ng lahat ng mga sumasalansang sa inyo.”—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

• Si apostol Pablo ay nagpayo sa mga Kristiyano na umiwas sa walang-saysay na pakikipagtalo sa mga mananalansang, na inilalarawan ang gayong mga argumento na “di-mapakikinabangan at walang saysay.”—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

• Si apostol Pedro ay nagpasigla sa mga Kristiyano na ipagtanggol ang kanilang pananampalataya hangga’t maaari. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Gayunman, alam niya na kadalasan nang mas epektibo ang gawa kaysa sa salita. Sumulat siya: “Sa paggawa ng mabuti ay mabusalan ninyo ang walang-muwang na usapan ng mga taong di-makatuwiran.”—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Attachments

The JW organization is not Jesus. Jesus, as per religious perspective is divine, complete, perfect, impartial and transcendental.

Why don't we google to know that there are many rational and justified accusations against the JW org? You will have thousands of hits..read read read the truth inside this hypocritical organization. It pretends it is a kind group but it blames other religious groups.This is not a discrimination. JW's can't admit the fact that even their former members (I was actually a former JW) complained about some irrationality and abuse of this cultic organization. No one is above the law. To try to be a unique group doesn't mean it is for the truth. Every group or cultural organization can flood the uncritical mind with sweet rhetorics to hide the ugly truths permeating in that particular group. This is like the mosquito sucking blood in it host and when the host feels tickled and about to crush the mosquito, the mpsquito will recoil to fear, escape..feels shameful and guilty and will do everything to run for its life...it bites and it recpils ...a hypocrisy..when people become aware of its lies, it recoils....

The JW organization is not Jesus. Jesus, as per religious perspective is divine, complete, perfect, impartial and transcendental.

Why don't we google to know that there are many rational and justified accusations against the JW org? You will have thousands of hits..read read read the truth inside this hypocritical organization. It pretends it is a kind group but it blames other religious groups.This is not a discrimination. JW's can't admit the fact that even their former members (I was actually a former JW) complained about some irrationality and abuse of this cultic organization. No one is above the law. To try to be a unique group doesn't mean it is for the truth. Every group or cultural organization can flood the uncritical mind with sweet rhetorics to hide the ugly truths permeating in that particular group. This is like the mosquito sucking blood in it host and when the host feels tickled and about to crush the mosquito, the mpsquito will recoil to fear, escape..feels shameful and guilty and will do everything to run for its life...it bites and it recpils ...a hypocrisy..when people become aware of its lies, it recoils....

Anong religion mo ngayon?

Anong religion mo ngayon?

Maybe I am a Christian-agnostic-atheist.

I believe in Christ/Jesus as an exemplar. You need not always to be a theist to believe the great impact of Jesus to humankind. In this sense I am a Christian to distinguish from a Muslim or Buddhist. I am sympathetic to Christian morality and some of its doctrines. I can even discuss ex. About the Trinity and to show to the JW's that they got it wrong and how they are fed with lies(by the ever deceptive and capricious Governing Body) regarding the Trinity.

I am too an agnostic-atheist. My atheism depends on my senses, limit of my knowedge of reality , the theist's arguments, and my mortality. However, ultimately, I do not know if I am right, who knows that If I die, there is an afterlife. Or even if atheism is true, I can not confirm it because in death, there is "absolute stillness". In this sense, I am agnostic.

...but life is a process...all our arguments are in a process so my fundamental philosophy can be in error and in the end all I can say is I do not know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
bandwagon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online