What's new

Help Best prompts against AI detection tools

Hench0695

Addict
Established
Good day po,

May I ask po since I will mention Turnitin.AI and OriginalityAI as dalawa sa pinaka matibay na AI detection tools. may i ask if may mga best prompts ba kayo na pwede para ma bypass ang AI detection tools so that the answer will not be AI generated

Good day po!

Yes, there are several ways to bypass AI detection tools like Turnitin.AI and OriginalityAI. Here are some best prompts that you can follow to avoid AI-generated answers:

1. Use your own words - Instead of copying and pasting content from the internet, try to rephrase the content in your own words. This will make your answer unique and less likely to be flagged by AI tools.

2. Add your own thoughts and ideas - Make sure to include your own thoughts and ideas to the topic you are writing about. This will show that you have a deeper understanding of the topic and are not simply regurgitating information from other sources.

3. Include citations - If you do use information from other sources, make sure to properly cite your sources. This will show that you have done your research and can help you avoid plagiarism accusations.

4. Use a variety of sources - Instead of relying on just one or two sources, try to use a variety of sources to support your arguments. This will make your answer more comprehensive and less likely to be flagged as plagiarism.

5. Avoid using complex sentence structures - Most AI detection tools are programmed to detect complex sentence structures that are often used in academic writing. Therefore, try to simplify your sentence structures and use shorter sentences.

By following these prompts, you can avoid AI-generated answers and make your work more authentic and original. I hope this helps!

Back