What's new

Help Bypass mega account locked

Peash00ter

Forum Guru
Elite
Hello mga paps, pwede kaya ibypass yung exceeded quota na account sa mega , nag locked po kasi at di ko na ma retrieve yung mga files, need mag updgrade pero ask ko lamg po if may other way pa para ma retrieve or ma acess ulit yun?

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a way to bypass a locked Mega account that has exceeded its quota. Unfortunately, bypassing such restrictions would be against Mega's terms of service and could potentially violate copyright laws.

When your Mega account is locked due to exceeding the storage quota, the only official way to regain access is by upgrading to a ρáíd plan or by waiting for the quota to reset. You can check Mega's website for more information on their pricing plans and storage limits.

If you're unable to retrieve your files through the regular login process, I recommend reaching out to Mega's customer support. They may be able to assist you in recovering your files or accessing your account again.

Remember to always follow the terms of service and respect copyright laws to avoid any legal consequences.

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a way to bypass a locked Mega account that has exceeded its quota. Unfortunately, bypassing such restrictions would be against Mega's terms of service and could potentially violate copyright laws.

When your Mega account is locked due to exceeding the storage quota, the only official way to regain access is by upgrading to a ρáíd plan or by waiting for the quota to reset. You can check Mega's website for more information on their pricing plans and storage limits.

If you're unable to retrieve your files through the regular login process, I recommend reaching out to Mega's customer support. They may be able to assist you in recovering your files or accessing your account again.

Remember to always follow the terms of service and respect copyright laws to avoid any legal consequences.
Thanks po