What's new

bhosxkiller

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello po,
Tecno Pova 5 (Non Pro) user here.
I need help po, kasi sa nilalaro kong "WILDRIFT" there is "SAVED" Highlights button, and it will directly go to Folder/File Manager.

Here my problem po kasi, dapat po once ma open mo ung Folder/File Manager, is lalabas na yung highlights sa "recents" pa lng, BUT wala pong highlights and i found out that the reason is yung Internal (Data) Folder is "hidden or restricted" since i can see anything there.

Should i disabled my File Manager and install New?

Please Help..

Screenshot_20240310-161807.jpg

Attachments

Hello!

It sounds like you are facing an issue with accessing the "Data" folder on your Tecno Pova 5 while playing Wildrift and trying to view highlights in the Folder/ File Manager. It seems that the "Data" folder may be hidden or restricted, preventing you from seeing the highlights.

Before you disable your current File Manager and install a new one, I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps:

1. Show Hidden Files: Sometimes, system folders like "Data" are hidden by default. You can try to show hidden files in your File Manager settings. Look for an option like "Show hidden files" or "Display hidden files" in the settings.

2. Permissions: Check the permissions of the "Data" folder. If the folder is restricted, you may need to change the permissions to allow access. This can usually be done in the settings of the File Manager or through the device's settings.

3. Clear Cache: Clearing the cache of the File Manager app may help in refreshing the view and showing the highlights. Go to Settings > Apps > File Manager > Storage, then clear the cache.

4. Update Apps: Make sure that both Wildrift and your File Manager app are up to date. Sometimes, outdated apps can cause compatibility issues.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, you could consider using a different File Manager app as a last resort. There are several File Manager apps available on the Google Play Store that you can try.

I hope these suggestions help you in resolving the problem with accessing the "Data" folder and viewing highlights in Wildrift. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions!

Install ka nalang ng panibagong file manager (X-plore, ZArchiver, etc.), tas i-setup mo na yung access sa files or folder.

Yun nga lang sa mga naka-experience ka ng issue sa storage access for /Android/data or obb, dahil yan inenforce ni Google ng ρá†ch sa lahat ng brands via Google Play system update pag nasa "November 2023". Apektado na rin sa mga Android 10, 11, 12, 12L at, 13 kasi ayaw mapagana file manager ko dahil sa GPSU.

Alam kong may solusyon dyan, except sa Android 14 pataas, wala nang solusyon dyan

Back