What's new

OVP spent ₱125 million confidential funds in 19 days​

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, August 28) — ACT Teachers Party-list Rep. France Castro on Monday claimed that the Office of the Vice President (OVP) spent its ₱125 million confidential funds in 2022 in only 19 days.

Castro, the House deputy minority leader, alleged that the OVP spent the funds in 2022 even without Congressional authorization. She said there was no appropriation for confidential expenses for the OVP under that year's General Appropriations Act.

Hindi ito authorized at nakita natin there was a contingent fund from the Office of the President na nanggaling itong ₱125 (million) confidential fund (This was not authorized and we saw there was a contingent fund from the Office of the President where this ₱125 million confidential fund came from),” she told CNN Philippines’ The Source on Aug. 28.

In a separate statement, Castro said the Budget department released on Dec. 13, 2022 the 2022 SARO-BMB-C-22-0012004 for the OVP amounting to ₱221,424,000 "to cover Financial Assistance/Subsidy and Confidential Fund per Office of the President Approval dated November 28, 2022." SARO refers to Special Allotment Release Order.

This amount includes the ₱125 million allocated for confidential funds and more than ₱96.4 million for medical assistance, she noted.

"We ask that the OVP provide a detailed public accounting of how the Php 125 million was spent. We hope that Vice President Sara Duterte will use the OVP budget hearing to personally clarify her position on this sensitive issue," Castro wrote in a statement on Saturday.

She said the Commission on Audit had committed to look into the matter and to submit a report to the House appropriations committee.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Right, but still...
It's obvious that she doesn't care about building classrooms when you see that the total projected budget of P61.2 billion for the implementation of mandatory ROTC could build 24,480 classrooms !
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
actually that figure is a 5-year budget, hindi yan yearly kaya meron malicious intention ang media or sadyang napaka pulpol lang talaga ng journalism nila, they aren't saying the actual events

1693833172025.jpeg

All budget cuts !! Meanwhile, si sara got 2.3 BILLIONS budget for the ovp...

Attachments

Last edited:
She got 2 Confidential Funds from OVP and DEpED for clarification. A fund that we do not sure where she put it or if she use it properly.

These people have no shame !!

This is a blatant mockery of our constitution. It’s as if she’s saying, I can do whatever I want and no one can stop me. And she’s right. Nobody is stopping her.

1693913294755.png

So in other words, misappropriation of public funds. Di ba graft and corruption na to?

Attachments

Last edited:
She got 2 Confidential Funds from OVP and DEpED for clarification. A fund that we do not sure where she put it or if she use it properly.
These people have no shame !!

This is a blatant mockery of our constitution. It’s as if she’s saying, I can do whatever I want and no one can stop me. And she’s right. Nobody is stopping her.

View attachment 2745789

So in other words, misappropriation of public funds. Di ba graft and corruption na to?
actually the 221 million is the MOOE (alam mo meaning if you're a public employee)
and only 125 million of it was made confidential

so the budget is still normal, yung problema talaga is that why is Sara making almost all of her budget confidential, magandang trick kasi iyan for evading audits, she's a lawyer and for sure alam niya papaano i-evade ang laws if need arises

ngayon ko lang din nalaman ang ganitong teknik to make the funds confidential, anu nga ba ang reason niya bakit ginawa niyang confidential yung funds for her opening of 7 satellite offices last year, na di naman security related

mas lalong lumalayo siya sa abilidad ng kanyang ama pag ganyan, si duterte noon was annoyed by his security personnel na palaging sunod nang sunod sa kanya pero itong si Sara masyadong security hugging parang duwag haha

Last edited:
actually the 221 million is the MOOE (alam mo meaning if you're a public employee)
and only 125 million of it was made confidential

so the budget is still normal, yung problema talaga is that why is Sara making almost all of her budget confidential, magandang trick kasi iyan for evading audits, she's a lawyer and for sure alam niya papaano i-evade ang laws if need arises

ngayon ko lang din nalaman ang ganitong teknik to make the funds confidential, anu nga ba ang reason niya bakit ginawa niyang confidential yung funds for her opening of 7 satellite offices last year, na di naman security related

mas lalong lumalayo siya sa abilidad ng kanyang ama pag ganyan, si duterte noon was annoyed by his security personnel na palaging sunod nang sunod sa kanya pero itong si Sara masyadong security hugging parang duwag haha
Ito yung pinaka importante para sa akin na malaman why she's making the budget confidential. Maybe she knows that no care if mag request siya ng CF just like her Father did na pupunta raw intellegence kemerut nila.

But will the COA do its job properly in auditing Confidential Funds? You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Former Senate President Franklin Drilon said the Office of the President violated the Constitution when it transferred P221.424 million, including the P125 million in confidential and intelligence funds, to the Office of the Vice President in 2022.

1693937321839.jpeg

Attachments

Former Senate President Franklin Drilon said the Office of the President violated the Constitution when it transferred P221.424 million, including the P125 million in confidential and intelligence funds, to the Office of the Vice President in 2022.

View attachment 2746048
it is not augmentation, mali si Drilon, augmentation will come from the savings of other items WITHIN the budget, augmentation is transfer of budget from 1 item to another item WITHIN the budget, marami kasing items na nilalagyan ng budget in a general budget of an office (alam ko iyan kasi ako gumagawa ng Annual Procurement Plan (APP) ng school namin), augmentation is you trickle the excess money from 1 item to the items which lacks money WITHIN your over all budget

ang ginawa ni babyM is ginamit niya ang Contingency Funds which is exclusively for requirements of new and/or urgent projects and activities that need to be implemented during the year, at dahil newly elected si inday Sara at hindi pa tapos ang 2022 edi qualified siya to use the Contingency Fund for her projects sa natitirang months ng 2022, at meron iyon basbas ng DBM

hindi augmentation ang nangyari kundi additional funds talaga iyon granted to OVP with basbas ni DBM

it is not augmentation, mali si Drilon, augmentation will come from the savings of other items WITHIN the budget, augmentation is transfer of budget from 1 item to another item WITHIN the budget, marami kasing items na nilalagyan ng budget in a general budget of an office (alam ko iyan kasi ako gumagawa ng Annual Procurement Plan (APP) ng school namin), augmentation is you trickle the excess money from 1 item to the items which lacks money WITHIN your over all budget

ang ginawa ni babyM is ginamit niya ang Contingency Funds which is exclusively for requirements of new and/or urgent projects and activities that need to be implemented during the year, at dahil newly elected si inday Sara at hindi pa tapos ang 2022 edi qualified siya to use the Contingency Fund for her projects sa natitirang months ng 2022, at meron iyon basbas ng DBM

hindi augmentation ang nangyari kundi additional funds talaga iyon granted to OVP with basbas ni DBM
That's the point of Drillon! He said that because it is not an augmentation, it is not allowed.
"Drilon said the transfer of funds could only be allowed through the process called augmentation"

And:
"However, he pointed out that it is allowed only for existing but deficient items of appropriation. Without existing items in the OVP’s budget for these, the OP should not have been able to augment anything."

The point is that they don't care about the constitution ! They just do whatever they want, as long as it fits their agenda!

"However, he pointed out that it is allowed only for existing but deficient items of appropriation. Without existing items in the OVP’s budget for these, the OP should not have been able to augment anything."
nope, Sara's projects are not included in OVP's budget for 2022 because it was planned by Leni, Sara assumed office middle of 2022 and she is very much qualified for Contingency Fund (reserved for NEW and URGENT projects that needs implementation on THE SAME year) and not augmentation because augmentation will not happen if yung overall budget mismo ang kinulang, as i've said augmentation is a transfer of funds and not an additional fund

Last edited:
Bahala kayo mag paka praning jan sa funds nayan. sa mga nag tatanong kung saan ba na pupunta ang confidential funds aba magtaka kung alam mo eh binansagang panamang confidential kung alam naman ng lahat. Just chill and wait for the result kung may anomalya man na maganap we should take our stand as as a citizen of this beloved country kung wala naman mabuti yung makabayan bloc lang naman angal ng angal jan eh. and trust me kung mag kokorap ako ng pera I will not inform the public that theres such a kind of budget. Remember the PHILHEALTH may naka alam ba? wala naman diba huli na ng may naka alam . sa mga nag iisip na kokorapin yan hindi ko kayo masisi, but the fact that the public is informed nako naman kokorapin bayan ng lantad????? mag isip kayo!

Bahala kayo mag paka praning jan sa funds nayan. sa mga nag tatanong kung saan ba na pupunta ang confidential funds aba magtaka kung alam mo eh binansagang panamang confidential kung alam naman ng lahat. Just chill and wait for the result kung may anomalya man na maganap we should take our stand as as a citizen of this beloved country kung wala naman mabuti yung makabayan bloc lang naman angal ng angal jan eh. and trust me kung mag kokorap ako ng pera I will not inform the public that theres such a kind of budget. Remember the PHILHEALTH may naka alam ba? wala naman diba huli na ng may naka alam . sa mga nag iisip na kokorapin yan hindi ko kayo masisi, but the fact that the public is informed nako naman kokorapin bayan ng lantad????? mag isip kayo!
so you mean iyong sa philhealth iyon lang pala ang natatanging way para maka korakot ng pera boss? so alam na natin na not working yung method na iyon yun pa rin ba gagamitin ng mga korap boss?

so you mean iyong sa philhealth iyon lang pala ang natatanging way para maka korakot ng pera boss? so alam na natin na not working yung method na iyon yun pa rin ba gagamitin ng mga korap
Use your coco idolo,

1. unang unang wala akong sinabing ang natatanging way para mag korakot ay yung tungkol sa PhilHealth, I didnt even state a kind or way of corruption in my comment. Ive just said that if a particular government employee or official is meant to corrupt or has a plan of corruption ililihim nila yan. comprehension boss please.

2. pangalawa ano bang sinasabi mong "alam na natin na not working" too vague that idea is very imprecise may proof kaba ni ano yang sinasabi mong not working??????? and what kind of particular method of corruption yang sinasabi mo illuminate me.

3. hindi ko alam if your really concern about the issue o basta lang may ma comment ka lang. Because your argument is very rough doesn't make sense. anong method, anong not working na sinasabi mo? please enlighten me.

Use your coco idolo,

1. unang unang wala akong sinabing ang natatanging way para mag korakot ay yung tungkol sa PhilHealth, I didnt even state a kind or way of corruption in my comment. Ive just said that if a particular government employee or official is meant to corrupt or has a plan of corruption ililihim nila yan. comprehension boss please.

2. pangalawa ano bang sinasabi mong "alam na natin na not working" too vague that idea is very imprecise may proof kaba ni ano yang sinasabi mong not working??????? and what kind of particular method of corruption yang sinasabi mo illuminate me.

3. hindi ko alam if your really concern about the issue o basta lang may ma comment ka lang. Because your argument is very rough doesn't make sense. anong method, anong not working na sinasabi mo? please enlighten me.
hehe kahit not working yung lihim2 technique ay gagamitin pa din boss?

hehe the fact na na-expose yung sa PhilHealth is not example of a not working technique boss?

Back