What's new

Help Copyright infringement

3hvArts

Enthusiast
Established
Is it possible to create another domain/site on my hosting ( Same plan ) when my currently domain/site are being reported on copyright?

If your current domain or site is being reported for copyright infringement, it is not advisable to create another domain or site on the same hosting plan for similar purposes. Hosting providers have terms of service that typically prohibit hosting infringing content, and creating another site for the same purpose may lead to further copyright issues and potential account termination by the hosting provider.

It is important to address any copyright infringement reports and take necessary actions to resolve the issue. This may involve removing the infringing content, responding to the copyright complaint, and taking steps to prevent future copyright violations.

Instead of creating another site for the same purpose, consider reviewing your content and ensuring that you have the necessary permissions or rights to use the materials on your site. Additionally, you may want to seek legal advice to understand copyright laws and how to comply with them to avoid future issues.

My site is running a nùlléd theme and ρrémíùm addon ( xenforo ) and someone who do it the same reported my site to my hosting provider. And my plan is when my site is already down i will create another one with the same content i have mostly of my content is about fps development ( crossfire )

Is the content you're using open-source?
You can try to appeal. Contact your domain provider.
Nope same lang kami ng nag report sakin na kinopya ung isang theme ng isang site pero ewan ko bat nireport nya site ko even hindi sya ung owner ng themes nayun. pwede ba mag láρág link dito?