What's new

Tutorial DNS IP Hunt using Termux [Updated]

Napagana mo na noh lodi ung mga dilaw na dns🤫
Good question... Of course i found a workaround to make it work, but still won't release it to public... (I rewrote the dnstt-server, also the client-side script to handle it)... pero if kung may mag bigay ng droplet or available domain, i would willingly share the server to others for them to use.

Well, normally it won't work on Public SSH sites because it can't handle message bytes below/above the dns standards. 😁
Look: RFC 6891

Last edited:
Good question... Of course, but still won't release it to public... (I rewrote the dnstt-server, also the client-side script to handle it)

Well, normally it won't work on Public SSH sites because it can't handle a bytes below the dns standards. 😁
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Good question... Of course i found a workaround to make it work, but still won't release it to public... (I rewrote the dnstt-server, also the client-side script to handle it)

Well, normally it won't work on Public SSH sites because it can't handle message bytes below the dns standards. 😁
Mamaw mo namn lodi 🧠

Last edited: