What's new

Help DSCM app login error

titi69ko

Addict
Screenshot_2024-02-21-14-10-52-289_com.dscmsn.jpg

Attachments

I can't login both using staff code and Dito wallet number....
I tried to login for how many times but unfortunately,still failed (same error)
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing login issues with the DSCM app using both the staff code and Dito wallet number. When encountering persistent login errors, it's essential to troubleshoot the issue to identify the root cause. Here are some steps you can take to address the problem:

1. Check your Credentials: Double-check the staff code and Dito wallet number you are entering to ensure they are accurate. Typos in the login credentials can lead to login failures.

2. Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection when trying to log in to the DSCM app. A poor or unreliable internet connection can cause login issues.

3. Clear Cache and Data: If you are using the DSCM app on a mobile device, try clearing the app's cache and data. This action can resolve any temporary issues related to stored data.

4. Update the App: Make sure that you are using the latest version of the DSCM app. Outdated versions may have bugs or compatibility issues that can prevent successful logins.

5. Contact Support: If you have tried the above steps and are still unable to log in, it's best to reach out to DSCM's customer support for further assistance. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue if needed.

By following these steps, you may be able to resolve the login error you are encountering with the DSCM app. If you require further assistance or encounter any other issues, feel free to provide more details so I can help you better.