What's new
This thread is related to my older post Earn Free Course Hero Unlock Credits, but is a lot easier.

Yep, I found a better and easier way to earn free unlock credits on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and this is simply by uploading documents.

TOOLS/SYSTEMS TO BE USED

Step-By-Step Process
1. Create or login to your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. account.
2. Change the Maximum Length to 4000
image.png

3. Ask the AI to "Provide 10 research (thesis) titles that aren't found on the internet" and click SUBMIT. You can ask the AI to provide as many titles as you want.
4. Copy these titles and paste it on a Notepad.
5. Now ask the AI to "Write a research (thesis) paper about ... (paste one of the research title that was provided earlier)". See screenshot for example.
image.png

6. Copy the entire result...
image.png

7. Paste it on a Notepad to retain spacing/paragraph format. Press Ctrl+A (copy all) then Ctrl+X (cut).
8. Paste it on Quillbot (or any paraphraser), then paraphrase it.
image.png

9. Copy the result and paste it on Microsoft Word and SAVE it.
image.png

10. Upload the file to Course Hero by clicking this link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
image.png

11. The COURSE NAME is RS 187
image.png

12. Wait a little bit and sure it's gonna be ACCEPTED.
image.png

Repeat the process using the other research titles you copied earlier. Upload as many documents as you want. In every 10 accepted documents you uploaded in Course Hero will grant you 5 free unlock credits.

This is the document I just uploaded and is accepted right away: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

"Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses!"

PS: Sa mga nahihirapang gumawa ng OpenAI Playground account, drop your active email address para mai-add ko kayo sa account ko. Paki-HideUser na lang para ako lang makakakita.

➡️You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.⬅️
Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel
"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

Last edited:
bossing instead of using quillbot , you can just ask AI to paraphrase it

just my opinion
I haven't tried this yet, pero kahit anong paraphraser naman pwede.

nice salamat sa tutorials try ko ito next 6 years at +1 support na din daw sabi ni lola TS
Yun ay kung hindi magbabago ang algo ng CH. Hahahaha

convenient tlaga sya gamitin ,laaht kaya nya
Ginalingan masyado ng AI. Hahahaha

curious lang anong mga benefits ng credits sa CH? medyo ngayon ko lang kase to narinig
Unlock credits. Mahalaga yan sa mga estudyante na kumukuha ng resources sa CH. Yung mga documents kasi dun is naka-lock. You can unlock them by either paying for a subscription or by earning unlock credits.

maraming salamat po dito!
Welcome!

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Aizy02893

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors