What's new

Help Educational games sa ipad

premyumguy

Addict
Established
Hello mga sir may ma i susuggest ba kayong game educational games na interactive mostly kasi may bayad yung anak ko naawa ako gusto nya mag laro pero trial lng

Hello! I understand your concern about wanting to find interactive educational games for your child that are also free to play. Here are some recommendations for educational games that are interactive and engaging for kids:

1. Khan Academy Kids: This app offers a variety of subjects like math, reading, writing, and more. It provides a fun and interactive way for children to learn and explore different topics.

2. ABCmouse: ABCmouse offers a wide range of educational activities for kids, including reading, math, science, and art. While it requires a subscription, they often have free trials available.

3. PBS Kids Games: PBS Kids offers a range of educational games based on their popular children's shows. The games cover various subjects and are designed to be both educational and entertaining.

4. Duolingo: If your child is interested in learning a new language, Duolingo is a great app for language learning. It offers interactive lessons and games to help kids learn languages in a fun way.

5. BrainPOP Jr. Movie of the Week: BrainPOP Jr. offers a free "Movie of the Week" that covers various educational topics. The animated videos are engaging and informative for kids.

6. Sesame Street Alphabet Kitchen: This app helps children learn about letters and sounds through interactive games and activities featuring the characters from Sesame Street.

Remember to always supervise your child while they are using apps and games, especially those that require internet access. I hope these suggestions are helpful for you and your child! Enjoy learning and playing together.