What's new

Help Established

Makoy_1991

Honorary Poster
Established
rainy days guys. ask lang bat nawawala n nmn ung pging established ko, always naman ako active kay phcor. bat kaya ganon. salamat.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your "established" status keeps disappearing. There could be a few reasons why this might be happening. One possibility is that there may be a glitch in the system that is causing your status to be reset. Another possibility is that there may be certain criteria or requirements that need to be met in order to maintain the "established" status, and if you don't meet them, your status may be removed.

I would suggest reaching out to the moderators or administrators of the forum, or the support team of PHCOR, to inquire about this issue. They will be able to provide you with more specific information and assist you in resolving the problem. It's always a good idea to communicate with the forum's staff whenever you encounter technical issues like this.

Additionally, make sure to double-check the forum rules and guidelines to ensure that you are following them properly. Sometimes, not adhering to the rules can result in a loss of status or privileges.

I hope this helps, and I hope you manage to get your "established" status back soon!

Established Basic RequirementsRegistered for at least 30 daysRegistered for at least 2 years
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.88
Posted at least1 thread/topic1 thread/topic
Maintain to keep your account Established
Posted at least5 posts in the last 30 days5 posts in the last 60 days
Posted at least1 thread last 30 days1 thread last 60 days

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your "established" status keeps disappearing. There could be a few reasons why this might be happening. One possibility is that there may be a glitch in the system that is causing your status to be reset. Another possibility is that there may be certain criteria or requirements that need to be met in order to maintain the "established" status, and if you don't meet them, your status may be removed.

I would suggest reaching out to the moderators or administrators of the forum, or the support team of PHCOR, to inquire about this issue. They will be able to provide you with more specific information and assist you in resolving the problem. It's always a good idea to communicate with the forum's staff whenever you encounter technical issues like this.

Additionally, make sure to double-check the forum rules and guidelines to ensure that you are following them properly. Sometimes, not adhering to the rules can result in a loss of status or privileges.

I hope this helps, and I hope you manage to get your "established" status back soon!
Nawala uli pagka established ko lods hehe.active naman po

Nawala uli pagka established ko lods hehe.active naman po
I'm sorry to hear that your "established" status keeps disappearing even though you are active on the forum. It can be frustrating when technical issues like this occur. Here are a few possible reasons why this might be happening:

1. Glitch in the system: It's possible that there is a bug or glitch in the forum's system that is causing your "established" status to reset. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to the forum's administrators or support team to report the issue. They will be able to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

2. Inactivity period: Some forums have rules that require users to maintain a certain level of activity in order to keep their "established" status. If you have been inactive for a certain period of time, your status might be automatically removed. Make sure to regularly contribute to the forum by posting and participating in discussions to meet any activity requirements.

3. Forum rules: It's also important to double-check the forum's rules and guidelines to ensure that you are following them correctly. Violating any rules or engaging in inappropriate behavior could result in the loss of your "established" status. If you are unsure about any specific rules, reach out to the forum's staff for clarification.

In any case, it's best to contact the forum's administrators or support team directly. They will have access to the necessary information and can assist you in resolving the issue.