What's new

Tutorial FREE Easy Method ZLT-S10G 2.10.1 to 2.11.3 One-click Openline/Admin/Change IMEI/Telnet/SSH

bakit pala need pa mag change ng imei kapag rocket sim gamit?
As per ToS of smart rocket sim, it should only be used for 'individual' (phones) and not shared (inserted into wifi modems).
Pwede sa cellphone mag change IMEI boss? Paturo Naman.
Yes, same method as in the video.
Hello TS. currently po using your one click method pero ayaw po gumana sakin. ano po kaya ang problem?
You need to contact R1BNC for that.

Salamat paps

it has all features

Login to the backspace account then navigate to Advanced Settings.
For the debranding, it does not exist. What others do is just modify the displayed logo and css to make it look like "debranded", but the underlying system is still Globe. In summary that is just a scam.

As per ToS of smart rocket sim, it should only be used for 'individual' (phones) and not shared (inserted into wifi modems).

Yes, same method as in the video.

You need to contact R1BNC for that.
Ganon pala yon so dapat po pala imei ng mga phone ang gamit

lods pwede ba gawin to khit open line na ung zlt s10g v 2.10.1 ko? problem ko d makapag add ng apn, production at staging lang. sa export file download kz dko ma open file corrupt. naka encryp yata..kaya pwedeng bang gwin yan 2.11.1 khit naka openline ng dati.? sana po masagot.. thank you..

lods pwede ba gawin to khit open line na ung zlt s10g v 2.10.1 ko? problem ko d makapag add ng apn, production at staging lang. sa export file download kz dko ma open file corrupt. naka encryp yata..kaya pwedeng bang gwin yan 2.11.1 khit naka openline ng dati.? sana po masagot.. thank you..
No, that will be a ρáíd one. However, you can ask your seller to do that for you add or edit APNs.

working pa rin po ba tong method na to? lagi kasing failed to unlock device
Screenshot (144).png

Attachments

Openline na Ang zlt s10g,pero no signal,,red Ang wifi indicator..pati globe Ayaw na magka signal...Bakit kaya???

Alin ang pinakamurang no-expiry SIM ngayon? Gomo ba? Gagamitin ko lang kasi siya for my washing machine so I don't need fast speeds. I just need a non-expiring plan na cheapest.

Also, eto parin ba ang pinakamagandang method to unlock the ZLT S10G?

Alin ang pinakamurang no-expiry SIM ngayon? Gomo ba? Gagamitin ko lang kasi siya for my washing machine so I don't need fast speeds. I just need a non-expiring plan na cheapest.

Also, eto parin ba ang pinakamagandang method to unlock the ZLT S10G?
Gomo and yes this script the easiest if you read the instructions carefully.
Gomo will work on this modem without the need to openline.

Gomo and yes this script the easiest if you read the instructions carefully.
Gomo will work on this modem without the need to openline.
I see. Yes, I know that. However, I want admin access and band locking options too. Why is this script better than just flashing a Tozed firmware?

Users search this thread by keywords

1. r1bnc
  2. zlt p25 change imei
  3. imei for zlt s10g
Back