What's new

Help GCASH Payment Help

JayPaisen1221

Honorary Poster
Established
Mga Lods patulong, di ko alam kung saan ako nag purchase pero nag deduct siya sa Gcash ko please help. Di ko pa alam ano gagawin
Screenshot_20230903_105431_Messages.jpg

Attachments

Hi there! I understand that you're facing an issue with a deduction from your GCash account but you're unsure about the purchase. Don't worry, I'll try to help you out.

First, it's important to investigate the deduction to determine its origin. You can do this by checking your transaction history in the GCash app. Open the app, log in to your account, and look for the "Transaction History" section. Here, you'll find a list of all your recent transactions.

Once you've located the deduction, check the details of the transaction. Look for any merchant names, transaction ID, or any other information that could help you identify the purchase. If you find any relevant details, it will be easier to track the transaction.

If you still can't determine the origin of the deduction, I suggest contacting GCash customer support. They have access to your account information and transaction history, and they will be able to assist you further. You can reach them through their customer support hotline or by sending them a message through the GCash app or their official website.

Remember to provide them with all the relevant details, such as the date and amount of the deduction, so they can assist you more effectively. They will investigate the transaction and help you resolve the issue.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the deduction from your GCash account!

check niyo po google/gmail account niyo kung saan naka register yung number. Usually doon po yun naka locate. At sa playstore meron doon sa settings banda yung subscriptions sections. Kumbaga tignan niyo po if naka bind yung gcash number niyo doon.

Wala po akong subscription
Lipat niyo nalang po muna yung laman ng gcash niyo sa ibang banks/e-wallets para hindi mag deduct. Kumbaga mag auto cancel naman iyan kapag wala na madeduct si google ng paulit-ulit. If may inavail kayo na card sa gcash ay better i-block yung card na iyun para di na mag kaltas ng 19 php sa google.