What's new

Closed German Language

imyourz26

Honorary Poster
Established
Hallo! Good Eve!
Baka po meron dito may copy ng Netzwerk Neu A1?Need lang po para makapag review German language. .sa scribd need pa ρrémíùm para maka download..
Ang mahal bumili sa Shapi.badly needed lang po..Danke!🙏

Hallo! Tut mir leid, aber ich spreche kein Tagalog. Ich kann Ihnen jedoch auf Englisch antworten, falls das für Sie in Ordnung ist.

Regarding your question, I understand that you are looking for a copy of Netzwerk Neu A1 to review the German language. I'm sorry to hear that the download is not available on Scribd without ρrémíùm membership and that purchasing it from Shapi can be expensive. However, I would recommend checking out some other resources that might be helpful to you.

For example, there are many online language learning platforms such as Duolingo, Babbel, and Rosetta Stone that offer German courses. Additionally, you can find free German language learning resources such as Grammarly, Deutsche Welle, and Deutsch-Lernen.com. You can also try checking out public libraries or local bookstores for copies of German language learning materials.

I hope this helps, and Viel Glück beim Deutschlernen!

Back