What's new

Closed God a triune god?(3 persons in 1 being) share your ideas, "free debate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph_SeekeR

Honorary Poster
Reaction
In my learnings, when you say God, it refers to a triune God, which includes the 3 persons,God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, in one being.

that idea is for my understanding,
what about yours ? share it. we will discuss about it.

Last edited:
yan ang paniniwala ng mga trinitarian christians.pero originally hindi yan ang true teachings of jesus.ang concept of trinity is a sheer innovation because jesus and his original followers including her mother and relatives were monotheistic jews.in judaism,God is only one,not three in one.

yan ang paniniwala ng mga trinitarian christians.pero originally hindi yan ang true teachings of jesus.ang concept of trinity is a ***** innovation because jesus and his original followers including her mother and relatives were monotheistic jews.in judaism,God is only one,not three in one.

how can you say sir na hindi po yan turo ni jesus? more info po sana and evidences, salamat and by the way what can you say about this sir. IMG_20171005_184908_925.jpg

Attachments

how can you say sir na hindi po yan turo ni jesus? more info po sana and evidences, salamat and by the way what can you say about this sir.View attachment 256777
quote from english bible?eh ang tanong english ba ang mother tongue ni jesus?as far as i know aramaic at ancient hebrew ang languages na ginamit nya

isnt jesus the prophesied messiah?

in orthodox judaism,the prophesied messiah is and was a human prophet who will be sent by God.isang taong propeta po ang messiah na maraming beses binanggit sa old testsment.jesus was a mere human prophet.it was his enemies who deliberately changed his teachings and his gospels

kahit ang mga unitarian christians ay naniniwala na isang taong propeta si hesus,hindi dios na nagkatawang tao

how can you say sir na hindi po yan turo ni jesus? more info po sana and evidences, salamat and by the way what can you say about this sir.View attachment 256777
sa judaism,zoroastrianism and islam,God is one.God doesnt have a child,parents nor relatives.He is one.you should remember na ang tunay na Dios ay hindi kailanman pumasok sa katawan ng isang babae nanatilu ng 9 months,lumabas sa ****** at dumede sa breasts ng isang babae.in short,jesus was a human mortal.kahit tanungin mo pa ang mga jews.sa kanila binigay ang torah kaya alam nila ang interpretation at meaning ng old testament.

prophesied messiah ay ang panghuling taong propeta mula sa angkan ni israel

theory:
In the beginning there was nothing but an entity that is everything. One day ( I dunno what you would call it since time does not exist yet in that moment.) that entity got bored (I mean who wouldn't? you're everything and yet you can do nothing.) then that entity thought why create something? the only problem is that you can't create something out of nothing. So what the entity did is that the entity used himself/herself/itself to create things because he/she/it is everything and you know what happens next.

so for me god's not just 3 persons god's everything; you, me, that guy you bullied during your elementary days, that ant you just stepped on, etc.

but hey its just a theory no one can prove not even me so peace. :)

yan ang paniniwala ng mga trinitarian christians.pero originally hindi yan ang true teachings of jesus.ang concept of trinity is a ***** innovation because jesus and his original followers including her mother and relatives were monotheistic jews.in judaism,God is only one,not three in one.

sa judaism,zoroastrianism and islam,God is one.God doesnt have a child,parents nor relatives.He is one.you should remember na ang tunay na Dios ay hindi kailanman pumasok sa katawan ng isang babae nanatilu ng 9 months,lumabas sa ****** at dumede sa breasts ng isang babae.in short,jesus was a human mortal.kahit tanungin mo pa ang mga jews.sa kanila binigay ang torah kaya alam nila ang interpretation at meaning ng old testament.

prophesied messiah ay ang panghuling taong propeta mula sa angkan ni israel

anti christ ka po pala?

hindi lang naniniwala sa trinity,anti christ na agad?
huwow.im not anti christ.im a muslim.in islam po kasi,jesus is considered as one of our prophets.naniniwala po kami kina moses,abraham,jacob,solomon,david etc

sa islam at judaism,prophesied messiah of torah is a human prophet sent by God.hindi po sya dios na nagkatawang tao.walang ganoong propesiya sa old testament

ni wala pong trinity na binanggit sa old testament(please quote a verse from torah na sinabi ng dios na sya ay nahahati sa father,the son and the holy spirit)wala kang makikita for sure

anti christ ka po pala?

marami pong stories about mary,jesus and hebrew prophets sa qur-an.try mong magbasa para mas ma enlighten ka.kahit mga jews alam na propeta si jesus pero dinideny nila

im sticking with the bible po. i dont find qur-an to give such truth.
sticking with the bible?eh english nga yan.aramaic at hebrew ang mother tongue ni jesus si dapat ang new testament ay nasa 2 language na to,hindi latin o greek o english.kahit mga bible experts ay aminado na may errors ang bible na patunay na binago ang contents nya.may mga books at sentences sa bible na gawa gawa lang ng tao at hindi parte ng divine scriptures!you dont find any truth from qur-an?eh ang tanong nabasa mo ba ng buo ang qur-an?tingin ko ay katulad ka rin ng karamihan na nabrainwashed ng mga pari about islam.i know marami silang ginawang booka about islam,puro paninira at lies ang sinulat nila about islam para masira ang image ng islam

sticking with the bible?eh english nga yan.aramaic at hebrew ang mother tongue ni jesus si dapat ang new testament ay nasa 2 language na to,hindi latin o greek o english.kahit mga bible experts ay aminado na may errors ang bible na patunay na binago ang contents nya.may mga books at sentences sa bible na gawa gawa lang ng tao at hindi parte ng divine scriptures!you dont find any truth from qur-an?eh ang tanong nabasa mo ba ng buo ang qur-an?tingin ko ay katulad ka rin ng karamihan na nabrainwashed ng mga pari about islam.i know marami silang ginawang booka about islam,puro paninira at lies ang sinulat nila about islam para masira ang image ng islam

wala po akong pari, wala po akong religion, issue lang po yang may binago, bible has consistency and by the way po scholars po yung nag translate nyan, hindi po sya mag.t.translate kung d nya alam both languages.
and in fact Criticism of the Quran has frequently occurred since western scholarship has looked to decipher, understand and verify the claims of Islamic thought as stated in the Quran. Issues relating to the authenticity and morality of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. are criticized.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Both critics and some scholars of western, eastern and secular backgrounds claim to have discovered errors adding allegations of contradictions in the Quran while questioning its interpreted moral and ethical message.
ano po?

Quran was compiled and edited by man According to the traditional narrative, several companions of Muhammad served as scribes and were responsible for writing down the revelations.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Shortly after Muhammad's death, the Quran was compiled by his companions who wrote down and memorized parts of it.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. These codices had differences that motivated the Caliph You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to establish a standard version now known as Uthman's codex, which is generally considered the archetype of the Quran known today. There are, however, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., with mostly minor differences in meaning.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
companions of your prophet na nag sabi.

really?n
Quran was compiled and edited by man According to the traditional narrative, several companions of Muhammad served as scribes and were responsible for writing down the revelations.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Shortly after Muhammad's death, the Quran was compiled by his companions who wrote down and memorized parts of it.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. These codices had differences that motivated the Caliph You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to establish a standard version now known as Uthman's codex, which is generally considered the archetype of the Quran known today. There are, however, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., with mostly minor differences in meaning.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
companions of your prophet na nag sabi.
really?copy pasted lang to from internet.please quote a verse from torah about trinity.baka maniwala pa ako sayo.malalaman mo rin naman ang totoo on the judgement day.on that day magkakaalaman kung sino ang nasa tamang landas at kung sino ang naliligaw.basta ako naniniwala ako na ang Dios ay only one,hindi three in one

really?n

really?copy pasted lang to from internet.please quote a verse from torah about trinity.baka maniwala pa ako sayo.malalaman mo rin naman ang totoo on the judgement day.on that day magkakaalaman kung sino ang nasa tamang landas at kung sino ang naliligaw.basta ako naniniwala ako na ang Dios ay only one,hindi three in one

yes i known it, coz your not a Christian :) If Quran is really Good for you and Islam is the most "Perfect" religion, bakit maraming mamamatay tao na mga muslims? even you admit it or not, internatinal surveys WGHE of 2016 says that almost terorism that happend and occured are Islamic, or muslims, ganyan ba turo ng Quran?

yes i known it, coz your not a Christian :) If Quran is really Good for you and Islam is the most "Perfect" religion, bakit maraming mamamatay tao na mga muslims? even you admit it or not, internatinal surveys WGHE of 2016 says that almost terorism that happend and occured are Islamic, or muslims, ganyan ba turo ng Quran?
kasi mabait sila masyado kaya sila kinuha ni lord xD

anyway xD nalilito rin ako why
when you say God, it refers to a triune God, which includes the 3 persons,God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, in one being.
and so tinanong ko sa nang hikayat sakin na mag simba sa simbahang born again

sagot niya magbasa raw ako ng bible para malaman ko(pray daw ako before mag basa) hindi niya sinabi exact verse :) |pero hindi ko pa nagagawa parang may humohold sakin para gawin yun|

nalilito nga rin ako pero hindi naman ako basta basta mag iiba faith at mag research uli ng quran
malalaman mo rin naman ang totoo on the judgement day.on that day magkakaalaman kung sino ang nasa tamang landas at kung sino ang naliligaw.basta ako naniniwala ako na ang Dios ay only one
and while reading previous comment naiisip ko rin sinasabi mong ito bago ko pa nabasa :)

what matters is God knows that i am confused xD and i know he will for sure guide me someday

Last edited by a moderator:
kasi mabait sila masyado kaya sila kinuha ni lord xD

anyway xD nalilito rin ako why

and so tinanong ko sa nang hikayat sakin na mag simba sa simbahang born again

sagot niya magbasa raw ako ng bible para malaman ko(pray daw ako before mag basa) hindi niya sinabi exact verse :) |pero hindi ko pa nagagawa parang may humohold sakin para gawin yun|

nalilito nga rin ako pero hindi naman ako basta basta mag iiba faith at mag research uli ng quran

and while reading previous comment naiisip ko rin sinasabi mong ito bago ko pa nabasa :)

what matters is God knows that i am confused xD and i know he will for sure guide me someday

Have a convo with me, ill lend you what learned, hindi po kita aanyayain magsimba sa ano mang church or gagawing religious, just the bible po, exchange po tayo ng learnings and katanungan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parang Creamy Coffee lang yan ang creamy coffee ay kape hindi sa gatas o tubig na mainit kape sya pero ang creamy coffee na yan ay may tatlong ingredients 1. Coffee beans 2. Sugar at 3. Creamer.... Ang Coffee Beans ay hindi pweding tawaging Sugar,, ang Sugay ay hindi pweding tawaging Creamer... Pero pag pinag sama ang tatlong ito isa nalang ang tawag sa kanila Creamy Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
KPI

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors