What's new

Hello Learning c++ as my first programming language without any experience (sharing time)

OptimusPrimeUrghUrgh

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hello guys

Nag ask ako before dito so ano yung first programming language na ma eerecommend so ang raming nag recommend but dalawa yung pinagpilian ko is python and c++
so Pang three days ako nag aral ng c++ . at first medjo nakaka discourage kasi ang parang ang lala di ko talaga maintindihan, ngayun medjo na cocomprehend ko na yung mga code sana mag tuloytuloy to may yt channel na dun talaga ako nag watch ng tutorial as specific yuing sdpt soultion, goods naman siya kaso diretso diretso na watch ko na lahat may na intidihan ako kaso ang kunti lang, and nag proceed alp sa code with mosh dun medjo na intidihan ko na may pa exercise pa siya, tapos na ako sa mga fundamentals niya so ito palang yung progress ko,
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;
const int inputNumbers = 5;

double findaverage(int numbers[], int size){/* this function will allows us to find the largest number in the array*/
double sum = 0;
for(int i = 0; i < size; i++) {
sum += numbers;
}
return sum / size;
}
int findlargest(int numbers[],int size){
int largest = numbers[0];
for(int i = 0; i <size; i++){
if (numbers > largest){
largest = numbers;
}
}
return largest;
}
int findsmallest(int numbers[],int size){
int smallest = numbers[0];
for(int i = 0; i < size; i++){
if(numbers < smallest){
smallest = numbers;

}

return smallest;
}

}

int main() {
int numbers[inputNumbers];// this is the code where the inputed number will gona be in the arrays
cout << "Enter a number: " << endl;

for(int inputNumber = 0; inputNumber < inputNumbers; inputNumber++ ) {// use loop to input the numbers in to the arrays
cin >> numbers[inputNumber];
}

double average = findaverage(numbers, inputNumbers);{
cout << "The Average of the number is: " << average << endl;
}
double largest = findlargest(numbers, inputNumbers);{
cout << "The Largest number is :" << largest << endl;

}

double smallest = findsmallest(numbers, inputNumbers);{
cout << "The Smallest Numbers is :" << smallest << endl;

}

return 0;
}

as a member of phc, ang dapat gawin dyan ay matulog ka nang maaga, joke lang ts HAHAHHAHA wala pa ko sa programming
grind muna ako sa programming lods HAHHAHA para pag college medjo di ako mamatay HAHAHAH
as long as di ako ma discourage grind lang ahhahah

Base sa mga nababasa ko online, mas madali daw matutunan ang Python.
sabi nga daw po nila, kaya nag c++ ako para hard to easy nalang yung ibang language, pero di ko alam ilang buwan or taon ako mag babatak para ma master ko itong c++ sa ngayon di ko pa alam kong mag weweb developer ba , front end , back end ba HAHAHAH undecided pa ako

Here are some helpful tips that I'd like to share with you since you are a beginner. The following are list to help you learn to program easier:

1. Start with the basics: Start with the fundamental blocks of basics of programming, such as variables, data types, loops, and control structures. This will help you get familiar with the programming foundation which is also present in all programming languages. Mas madadalian ka mag transition from 1 prog language to another if you are familiar with the foundation.
  2. Write clear and simple examples: This will help you understand how the concepts can be applied in practical situations.3. Practice, practice, practice: As with any skill, the more you practice, the better you'll get.
  3. Visualize the code: Visualizing your code can help you understand how the code is working and identify areas where they need to improve. This is very helpful if you are searching or browsing possible solutions to help you build some blocks (codes that you need) across the internet.
  4. Solve problems by breaking them into smaller parts: This will help you approach problems systematically and avoid getting overwhelmed.
  5. Debugging: Errors are your clues to arrive at solutions. Debugging is an important part of programming, and the sooner you will learn how to do it, the better.
  6. Collaborate with others: Collaborating can help you learn from others and provide them with a new perspective on programming.
  7. IMPORTANT! Stay motivated: Learning programming can be challenging, but staying motivated will help you overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.
Good luck and keep grinding!

Last edited:
Here are some helpful tips that I'd like to share with you since you are a beginner. The following are list to help you learn to program easier:

1. Start with the basics: Start with the fundamental blocks of basics of programming, such as variables, data types, loops, and control structures. This will help you get familiar with the programming foundation which is also present in all programming languages.
  2. Write clear and simple examples: This will help you understand how the concepts can be applied in practical situations.3. Practice, practice, practice: As with any skill, the more you practice, the better you'll get.
  3. Visualize the code: Visualizing your code can help you understand how the code is working and identify areas where they need to improve. This is very helpful if you are searching or browsing possible solutions to help you build some blocks (codes that you need) across the internet.
  4. Solve problems by breaking them into smaller parts: This will help you approach problems systematically and avoid getting overwhelmed.
  5. Debugging: Errors are your clues to arrive at solutions. Debugging is an important part of programming, and the sooner you will learn how to do it, the better.
  6. Collaborate with others: Collaborating can help you learn from others and provide them with a new perspective on programming.
  7. IMPORTANT! Stay motivated: Learning programming can be challenging, but staying motivated will help you overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.

1. Start with the basics: Start with the fundamental blocks of basics of programming, such as variables, data types, loops, and control structures. This will help you get familiar with the programming foundation which is also present in all programming languages.
noted idoles