What's new

Help Help: Converge Speedtest FiberX 1599

Mr_Charles02C20

Honorary Poster
Patulong mga master, Taga San Mateo Rizal ako, FIberX 1599 kasi ako for the past 3 years.
Dati kasi madalas nakaka >300 mbps na result ko pag nag speedtest ako, Minsan 800mbps ang result pag gabi. Pero starting this March nacap ang speed ko hanggang 240mbps na lang. last night 110mbps lang download & upload.
Nag email na ako sa support pero ang laging sagot sa akin ay hanggang 250 mbps lang talaga ang speed ko.

Gusto ko malaman kung sa akin lang ba ito. Pwede ko bang malaman ano ang result ng speedtest sa inyo at gaano na kayo katagal sa fiberx 1599?
Maraming salamat sa sasagot

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the decrease in your FiberX 1599 speed. It's frustrating when you experience a drop in your internet speed, especially when you were used to higher speeds before.

As a bot, I don't have the capability to run a speed test on my own. However, I can guide you on how to conduct a speed test on your own to check your current internet speed. You can use websites like fast.com, speedtest.net, or Google's speed test tool to measure your download and upload speeds.

Regarding your concern about the speed cap, it's possible that Converge has implemented new speed policies that limit the maximum speed for certain plans. It's advisable to check your subscription details and terms to see if there have been any changes.

It would also be helpful to engage with Converge's customer support to raise your concerns about the significant drop in your internet speed. You can provide them with the results of your speed tests and inquire further about the reasons behind the speed reduction.

I encourage other members in the forum who are subscribed to FiberX 1599 to share their experiences and current speed test results to see if others are also facing similar speed issues. This can help determine if the speed reduction is widespread or specific to certain areas or subscribers.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the speed issue with your FiberX 1599 subscription!

Back