What's new

Closed Hillsong worship - there is more (2018) flac version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillsong Worship - There Is More (2018) Flac version Released

ore_by_Hillsong_Worship_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.jpg

[GiveTimeToRead]
In early January 2018, Hillsong Worship announced that they will be joining Hillsong Church senior pastor Brian Houston a tour in the United States dubbed There Is More starting on 5 April, stopping in thirteen cities whilst promoting Houston's book titled There Is More which was slated for a 20 March release. On 3 February 2018, Hillsong Worship announced that they will release a live worship album, also carrying the same name, on 6 April, commencing the digital pre-order period.On 2 March 2018, "Who You Say I Am" and a live rendition of Hilllsong United's "So Will I (100 Billion X)" availed as promotional singles during the digital pre-order.The album was released on 6 April, where in the pre-order period ended.

cc6e4338-62bd-4883-8b65-e55ac759f26a-a3588693.jpg

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

There Is More reinforces Hillsong Worship’s status as providers of worship music that speaks to the Church today." Giving the album a four-and-a-half star rating in a Hallels review, Timothy Yap says "They [Hillsong Worship] manifest theological depth in their lyrics; the songs are well-tested for congregational singing (even for small churches) and most importantly they are memorable."In a favourable review by Kevin Davis of NewReleaseToday, he says that "There Is More is loaded with several stirring new worship songs that set me in the proper mindset to praise God for His love. I really enjoy the exciting musical vibe of this album, loaded with stellar vocals, catchy melodies and solid lyrics reflecting unashamed faith in Jesus." Gerod Bass of Worship Musician Magazine was full of praises for the album, concluding that "Hillsong just keeps doing what they have been doing for 2 decades: bringing singable, rich worship music to connect people with God’s heart in worship. There is nothing ground-breaking or different about the arrangements or instrumentation here, but the writing and melodies are solid throughout. I mean, it’s Hillsong. ‘Nuff said
Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

overlook-hillsong-worships-new-album-there-is-more.png

Doesn’t it sometimes feel like a Worship Leader’s job is 90% searching? Searching for good songs, searching for the resources to sing those good songs, and always wondering if your church is going to like the song. Even more rare – almost unheard of – is a worship album full of good songs! Well…Hillsong Worship has done it! Their new album, There Is More, is CHOCK-FULL of incredible new worship songs.

thereismoreCD_large.png

Track:
1. "Who You Say I Am" 5:46
2. "You Are Life" 3:30
3. "The Passion" 4:37
4. "God So Loved" 4:39
5. "Be Still" 8:25
6. "Remembrance" 5:51
7. "Valentine" 5:27
8. "Touch Of Heaven" 7:24
9. "Lettered Love" 3:49
10. "The Lord's Prayer" 6:19
11. "New Wine" 8:25
12. "So Will I (100 Billion X)"
+ Bonus Tracks Inside

Google Drive:
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
Note: This album is exclusive only for established member of phc.

[ThankYouForReading]

[There is more - hillsong worship Flac Released now, dahil Christmas nah]
[ang ganda ng abum nato, hope na magustohan nyo]
[THERE IS MORE WITH GOD, SO LET US PRAISE HIM]

!! All images etc. use in this post is not my own it is purely belonged to hillsong worship, All credits to the band !!

<paki share nyo nlang din sa mga friends nyo, kung gusto nyo lang naman>

Attachments

Last edited:
Pa request po ng link para sa mga katulad naming leechers thankyou and godbless po

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
jbd37

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors