What's new

Closed [how to] apple id password reset & iforgot icloud apple security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dora The Explorer

Forum Guru
Reaction
Apple ID and iCloud ID are the necessary things for iPhone user’s and if somehow you forget your Apple Id password or forgot iCloud security questions etc, then it will cause a headache for you. Apple has never compromise, when it comes to security so you have to very careful with your Apple and iCloud ID details.
In the following guide, I will tell you what to do when you forgot apple id password or forgot my Apple ID or iforgot iCloud

What to do when you forgot apple id password:

Step1: Open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on your browser.

Step2: Click on “Reset your password.”

Step3: Now enter your Apple ID and click on Next.

Step4: Choose “Answer security questions”. Next.

Step5: Now carefully add your date of birth associated with your Apple ID and click on next to answer your security questions.

What to do when i forgot Apple security questions:

Step1: Open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on your browser.

Step2: Select “Manage your Apple ID” -> Sign in.

Step3: Click on “Password and Security”.

Step4: Since you forgot your Apple ID security question click on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Step5: Now choose your new security questions.

Step6: Add your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and click save.

What to do when Forgot my Apple ID:

Step1: Open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Step2: Provide Apple information as show on the screen.

Step3: IF the information provided by your is correct, check your email to see the instruction.

Apple ID Password Reset Instructions:

*. First open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. – “Manage your Apple ID” – sign in.
*. Now select “Password and Security” -> “Choose a new password” -> Change password.
*. Enter your old password, then a new password-> confirm-> Save.

Thankyou for sharing sir. Magandang info to sa mga ios user.

-android ako, nagpapasalamat lang hahaha

Yung mga usually nagtatanong kung "paano i-bypass ang icloud", 100% di sa kanila ang phone. kasi kung sa iyo yung iphone napakadali lang naman ang icloud issues. ngayon kung nabili mo at icloud locked yun, kasalanan mo na yun kasi hindi mo chineck. unang-una, yun dapat ang tignan mo.

pano ba to nag iba na kase sistema ng apple sa pag rerecover ng apple id nirerequire na nito yung network mo. ang problema is nasira na kase yung sim na yun. ngayon naman sa recovery kailangan namin mag hintay ng 28 days like hell :/

naka safekeeping lang sa akin mismo galing sa owner,kaso forgotten na lahat ang datus,maging sa yahoo mail naka ligtaan nya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back