What's new

Crypto Invest and earn at least 3% compound interest DAILY

Enty26

Enthusiast
Reaction
Invest and earn at least 3% compound interest DAILY

we can use USDT, any bank in pinas or Gcash.

Minimum investment is 300, the higher the investment the better.

*Paano??? Mag invest and tumaya sa game na ibibigay ng group from TG.
*Hindi ba mahirap??? at least 1 to 2 games lang per day and 1 game will take you only 2 mins to complete the bet.
*Hindi ba maarte yun app nila? Nope hndi pwede ka magdownload ng Android and Apple App nila. or you can use any browser using any device.
*Hala, Paano kung matalo yun taya?? E di ibabalik ng group yun pera mo kaya safe ka..unless hindi ka sumunod sa sinabing tatayaan dun lang hindi ka nmin matutulungan...
*pwede ba magwidraw daily? Yes pwede minimum of 1000 ang widrawal. But karamihan bihira magwidraw kasi mas malaki ang pera mo sa kanya mas mabilis ang kita

Wag mahiyang magtanong

Attachments

Last edited:
Meron po ako alam baka makatulong sa inio. 5% interest rate monthly for 1 year contract. After 1 year ibabalik ng buo ung ininvest mo. We can discuss the legal aspects. Pm me for details or text me 09216270486.

pano to ts
Create account, invest then welcome sa tg where you will receive daily bets... and yun lang

Please use this link to create your account po pag meron na po kyo let me know so i can guide po

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Create your account using this
ts paturo naman kung pano to
Create your account using this link

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Once done ill guide you po in how to do it po

Sir usethe link to create your account po then i guide u after po

I
Use the same link lodi in creating your own account

Once done po ill include you po sa tg group po para makita nyo po yun tasks everyday

Last edited:
Back