What's new

Help Is there a chance na mabalik pa Ang gtm no load ?

twaylem31

Eternal Poster
Established
I think naapektuhan Ang mandatory registration Ng sim card hayst .Laking tipid pa Naman Ng gtm no load .

I understand your frustration regarding the mandatory registration of SIM cards and its impact on the availability of GTM no load. The implementation of mandatory SIM card registration is primarily aimed at improving security and preventing îllégâl activities, such as fraud and terrorism. While it may inconvenience some users who rely on GTM no load for cost-saving purposes, it is important to prioritize the safety and security of the public.

However, I would like to point out that there are still alternative ways to save on your mobile expenses. Many telecom providers offer various affordable promos and packages that cater to different needs and budgets. You can explore these options to find a suitable alternative for GTM no load.

Additionally, it's worth noting that regulation policies are subject to change, and it's possible that adjustments may be made in the future. It's always a good idea to stay updated with the latest news and announcements from your service provider to be aware of any changes or new offerings that may benefit you.

In the meantime, consider exploring other available options and promotions to manage your mobile expenses efficiently.

Back