What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
killings must end, Palestinians should be given their land. Palestinian territory – encompassing the Gaza Strip and West Bank, including East Jerusalem – has been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

the bible recorded multiple wars through generations in Israel, some peace during jesus time, and now it continues

christians must learn from this events and contemplate if the bible is really the word of god, or if god as writtien in the bible is real

Last edited:
killings must end, Palestinians should be given their land. Palestinian territory – encompassing the Gaza Strip and West Bank, including East Jerusalem – has been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967.

the bible recorded multiple wars through generations in Israel, some peace during jesus time, and now it continues

christians must learn from this events and contemplate if the bible is really the word of god, or if god as writtien in the bible is real
kumbaga chosen people pa din nga ba yung israel boss? hehe parang china din 'tong israel di nakikinig sa court's decision

Last edited:
kumbaga chosen people pa din nga ba yung israel boss? hehe parang china din 'tong israel di nakikinig sa court's decision

their god promised abraham
“ I will give you this land for your descendants. I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you. I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky.”(Genesis 26:4)

“For you [Israel] are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6)

God Himself said, “I am the LORD; I change not” (Malachi 3:6)

people could interpret it hundred times to satisfy their beliefs, but these are written plain and simple.

their god promised abraham
“ I will give you this land for your descendants. I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you. I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky.”(Genesis 26:4)

“For you [Israel] are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6)

God Himself said, “I am the LORD; I change not” (Malachi 3:6)

people could interpret it hundred times to satisfy their beliefs, but these are written plain and simple.
aba may pa bible ka din pala boss, akala ko pang-politics lang talaga posts mo hehe so dun pala nahuhugot yung kapalan ng mukha ni israel boss?

aba may pa bible ka din pala boss, akala ko pang-politics lang talaga posts mo hehe so dun pala nahuhugot yung kapalan ng mukha ni israel boss?

sa USA sya nahugot ng kapal ng mukha, meron agad carrier strike group and US nakaabang unlike sa ukraine puro lumang granada palang, at idol ni BBM ang Israel based sa speach nya, sad reality daming damay na civilians both palestinians at israelites pero ganun talaga history as recorded sa bible ng israel

sa USA sya nahugot ng kapal ng mukha, meron agad carrier strike group and US nakaabang unlike sa ukraine puro lumang granada palang, at idol ni BBM ang Israel based sa speach nya, sad reality daming damay na civilians both palestinians at israelites pero ganun talaga history as recorded sa bible ng israel
di kasi kagaya ni babyM yung dominant party ng Palestine ngayon, di yan sila hahalik sa pwet ni USA gaya ng israel, may pa-idol pang nalalaman si babyM pero yung peace and order ng bansa niya di niya pinapansin, dun siya nag focus sa economy in which failed siya, kanina lang umaga nag taas na naman ang pamasahe jusko asan na ba ang presidenteng nag focus sa economy, wala sana problema if mag taasan pamasahe basta sa peace and order lang naka-focus yung government

Malapit din na Kaibigan ni Netanyahu si Xi Jing Pepe, actually mas closest sila. For America kasi, most prominent Jewish are Americans, most billionaires na kano ay jewish.

I think both Jewish and Muslim leaders sa holyland ay mali, Jewish leaders promoting right wing ideology that fuels the hate Jewish orthodox. Same with Palestinians na nagpapa gamit sa Iran.

Kahit na ang Egypt at Jordan sawa na din sa dalawang yan.

Malapit din na Kaibigan ni Netanyahu si Xi Jing Pepe, actually mas closest sila. For America kasi, most prominent Jewish are Americans, most billionaires na kano ay jewish.

I think both Jewish and Muslim leaders sa holyland ay mali, Jewish leaders promoting right wing ideology that fuels the hate Jewish orthodox. Same with Palestinians na nagpapa gamit sa Iran.

sa economic sphere lang yun, since china is open to all, maski sa US open sila pero ibang usapan pag politics since china is pro palestine independence

alam ng Hamas na super dehado sila, pero need nilang lumaban, for sure consider din nila na baka katapusan na nila to, pero this will show the world who US, NATO and Israel really are, well know how things will escalate in the coming days/months

sa economic sphere lang yun, since china is open to all, maski sa US open sila pero ibang usapan pag politics since china is pro palestine independence

alam ng Hamas na super dehado sila, pero need nilang lumaban, for sure consider din nila na baka katapusan na nila to, pero this will show the world who US, NATO and Israel really are, well know how things will escalate in the coming days/months

So since sabi mo "economics", edi yung punto lang nang USA ganun din. haha labo mo sir.

eto nalang pa qoute ko.

FyzZo6NWwAIQL5L

if you disarm all militants/terrorists around israel there will be no war, if you disarm israel, there will be no israel

if you disarm all militants/terrorists around israel there will be no war, if you disarm israel, there will be no israel
agree ako dito kasi US style din si Israel, never nag declare ng un-provoked war to anyone pero pinaglalaban sila ng mga nakahalik sa pwet nila, yun ang kakargahan nila

Israel has long been in a state of cold war with the palestinians, they together with US and NATO countries commiting genocide against palestinians since 1960s

so some people here want to arm israel to continue eradicating palestinian people, in UK just raising palestinian flag is a crime, so many civilians palestinian dying through the years and now this war to finish their palestinian genocide, a diversion from US NATO failure in Ukraine, im starting to believe that hamas were ρáíd to start this war, with Israel Mossad and US CIA acting sleep during the initial attack (looks like 9/11 vibes just to eradicate iraq)

what should be done is to stop this war and continue talking on negotiating table, stop the killings, and give palestinians their land and their country

kakaawa ang mga civilians palestinians sa gaza, Israel is on unli shooting and bombing spree even using îllégâl weapons, just like what their idol US have done, is doing and will be doing

Jordan's King Abdullah II directed officials Tuesday to "send urgent humanitarian and medical aid to our Palestinian brothers in the Gaza Strip through the Rafah crossing, in full and prior coordination with our Egyptian brothers"

people with the right mind will help palestinians, but people with the evil mind mind will help US and Israel eradicate palestinians that according to Israel are "animals"

Last edited:
Israel has long been in a state of cold war with the palestinians, they together with US and NATO countries commiting genocide against palestinians since 1960s

so some people here want to arm israel to continue eradicating palestinian people, in UK just raising palestinian flag is a crime, so many civilians palestinian dying through the years and now this war to finish their palestinian genocide, a diversion from US NATO failure in Ukraine, im starting to believe that hamas were ρáíd to start this war, with Israel Mossad and US CIA acting sleep during the initial attack (looks like 9/11 vibes just to eradicate iraq)

what should be done is to stop this war and continue talking on negotiating table, stop the killings, and give palestinians their land and their country

kakaawa ang mga civilians palestinians sa gaza, Israel is on unli shooting and bombing spree even using îllégâl weapons, just like what their idol US have done, is doing and will be doing

Jordan's King Abdullah II directed officials Tuesday to "send urgent humanitarian and medical aid to our Palestinian brothers in the Gaza Strip through the Rafah crossing, in full and prior coordination with our Egyptian brothers"

people with the right mind will help palestinians, but people with the evil mind mind will help US and Israel eradicate palestinians that according to Israel are "animals"

mali mali yung info mo boss, halata nakiki sakay ka lang sa trend. same sa geopolitics analysis mo sa Africa.

mali mali yung info mo boss, halata nakiki sakay ka lang sa trend. same sa geopolitics analysis mo sa Africa.

ikaw mali cosmic, halatang puro west propaganda alam mo, pero never mind, parang yung kakampi mo si Trudeau after nila i honor at palakpakan ang isang Nazi soldier sasabihin nya Russian propaganda yun at start magtwist ng facts, haha

Matthew 15:14 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Leave them alone; they are blind guides [ leading blind followers ] . If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”