What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
ikaw mali cosmic, halatang puro west propaganda alam mo, pero never mind, parang yung kakampi mo si Trudeau after nila i honor at palakpakan ang isang Nazi soldier sasabihin nya Russian propaganda yun at start magtwist ng facts, haha

Matthew 15:14 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Leave them alone; they are blind guides [ leading blind followers ] . If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

yan ang problema sayo boss, na program na nang "USA Hollywood" yung utak mo na ma meron tinatawag na "good vs evil, its either us versus them".

looks like Lebanon and Syria are joining mga boss, mukhang mas ayos ito if muslim countries enter the picture, tingnan natin if saan talaga humugot ng lakas ang Palestine this time

these two maps from different source will give you a hint

D54q01UWAAEZUFH.jpg
palestine-demands-pre-1967-border-as-condition-to-resume-_130729005557-337.jpg

things are going bad for israel mass killings, the world sees and the west propaganda machine cant make enough cover up, although people within the west empire and their vassals will believe their propaganda, a lot of world leaders will see through

Attachments

Last edited:
these two maps from different source will give you a hint

View attachment 2781040View attachment 2781041

things are going bad for israel mass killings, the world sees and the west propaganda machine cant make enough cover up, although people within the west empire and their vassals will believe their propaganda, a lot of world leaders will see through
langya talaga itong mga chosen people na ito boss, katulad lang din sila dun sa nag choose sa kanila merong genocide mindset

langya talaga itong mga chosen people na ito boss, katulad lang din sila dun sa nag choose sa kanila merong genocide mindset

yes exactly, Armageddon as described in the bible is actually a genocide of billions of people if it really happens

yes exactly, Armageddon as described in the bible is actually a genocide of billions of people if it really happens
no wonder na yung rocket barrage took place on the day mismo ng full cycle ng pagbabasa ng mga Jews sa bible nila kasi yun naman talaga ang nag influence sa kanila ng pagka mamatay-tao

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I support Israel's efforts to demolish Hamas, its terrorist state, and its îllégâl government in Gaza!

killings must end, Palestinians should be given their land. Palestinian territory – encompassing the Gaza Strip and West Bank, including East Jerusalem – has been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

the bible recorded multiple wars through generations in Israel, some peace during jesus time, and now it continues

christians must learn from this events and contemplate if the bible is really the word of god, or if god as writtien in the bible is real

illegally occupied? It appears that you are uninformed. The Arab nations' combined forces attacked the newly formed state of Israel; fortunately, Christian and Jewish god is with the Jews (Alhamdulillah and Masha Allah 😂) and they destroyed the Muslim armies in the Six Day War; consider those territories to be Jewish war bòò†ÿ and the punishment of Abrahamic god against the Palestinians and Arab nations for attacking and failing to recognize Israel's right to exist. Kung nabaliktad kaya ang situation at nagapi ang Israel sa Six Days War na inilunsad ng mga Arabs at Palestinians, masasabi mo din kaya yan sa mga Palestinians na kung halimbawa inoccupied nila ang Tel Aviv after the war, that its an îllégâl occupation?

ikaw mali cosmic, halatang puro west propaganda alam mo, pero never mind, parang yung kakampi mo si Trudeau after nila i honor at palakpakan ang isang Nazi soldier sasabihin nya Russian propaganda yun at start magtwist ng facts, haha

Matthew 15:14 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Leave them alone; they are blind guides [ leading blind followers ] . If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”
ikaw naman halatang infected ka ng virulent Saidist and anti-western propaganda virus. Wag mong gawing bibliiya ang Orientalism ni Edward Said, why not try other recipe, how about Defending the West: A Critique of Edward Said's Orientalism or Why the West is Best: A Muslim Apostate's Defense of Liberal Democracy by Ibn Waraq? hehehe 😉

Last edited:
I support Israel's efforts to demolish Hamas, its terrorist state, and its îllégâl government in Gaza!

illegally occupied? It appears that you are uninformed. The Arab nations' combined forces attacked the newly formed state of Israel; fortunately, Christian and Jewish god is with the Jews (Alhamdulillah and Masha Allah 😂) and they destroyed the Muslim armies in the Six Day War; consider those territories to be Jewish war bòò†ÿ and the punishment of Abrahamic god against the Palestinians and Arab nations for attacking and failing to recognize Israel's right to exist. Kung nabaliktad kaya ang situation at nagapi ang Israel sa Six Days War na inilunsad ng mga Arabs at Palestinians, masasabi mo din kaya yan sa mga Palestinians na kung halimbawa inoccupied nila ang Tel Aviv after the war, that its an îllégâl occupation?

ikaw naman halatang infected ka ng virulent Saidist and anti-western propaganda virus. Wag mong gawing bibliiya ang Orientalism ni Edward Said, why not try other recipe, how about Defending the West: A Critique of Edward Said's Orientalism or Why the West is Best: A Muslim Apostate's Defense of Liberal Democracy by Ibn Waraq? hehehe 😉

wow andaming sinabi, di ko na binasa

time will tell, history will give you the truth, just like how the truth on iraq was revealed

i believed hamas was ρáíd to do the initial attack for Israel to rally on palestinian genocide that they havent finished since 1960s, but soon they will fail too just like in Ukraine

i dont want this war, my first reply in this thread is killings must stop. but of course it will not, Israel US and NATO will kill as much as they want

now my advice to you is continue eating WEST propaganda, eat all you can, there is no one stopping you stellarium

Last edited:
wow andaming sinabi, di ko na binasa

time will tell, history will give you the truth, just like how the truth on iraq was revealed

i believed hamas was ρáíd to do the initial attack for Israel to rally on palestinian genocide that they havent finished since 1960s, but soon they will fail too just like in Ukraine

i dont want this war, my first reply in this thread is killings must stop. but of course it will not, Israel US and NATO will kill as much as they want

now my advice to you is continue eating WEST propaganda, eat all you can, there is no one stopping you stellarium
yan mahirap sa inyo you all Saidists always view the West as evil, well continue to eat the dirt left behind by Edward Said and anti-western propagandists.

Anyway im not eating or consuming western propaganda, I just tend to dislike false allegations and conspiracy theories like this one:

We all oppose the current Israeli-Hamas conflict, but you know full well that Hamas initiated it, and as an excuse, you're blaming the West and the US on bogus accusatory theories. Do you believe the fighting and bloodshed will end if Israel returns the occupied region you mentioned? No, it will never happen; instead, it will spark a horrific civil war. Within Palestinian territories, for your information, there are two governments, the terror state government in Gaza under Hamas, and the West Bank government under the Palestinian Authority (PA), and both have a long history of violent clashes for power, with each group claiming to be the legitimate representative and government of the Palestinian people. And they have the arrogance to demand self-determination and statehood while their political and terrorist leaders are in complete disarray! So what is the point na ibigay ang asawang babae sa asawang lalaki kung hindi naman nya kaya itong protektahan at pangalagaan?

this coincides with the statement that both the chosen people and their god indeed are on a genocide mindset
We all oppose the current Israeli-Hamas conflict, but you know full well that Hamas initiated it, and as an excuse, you're blaming the West and the US on bogus accusatory theories. Do you believe the fighting and bloodshed will end if Israel returns the occupied region you mentioned? No, it will never happen; instead, it will spark a horrific civil war. Within Palestinian territories, for your information, there are two governments, the terror state government in Gaza under Hamas, and the West Bank government under the Palestinian Authority (PA), and both have a long history of violent clashes for power, with each group claiming to be the legitimate representative and government of the Palestinian people. And they have the arrogance to demand self-determination and statehood while their political and terrorist leaders are in complete disarray! So what is the point na ibigay ang asawang babae sa asawang lalaki kung hindi naman nya kaya itong protektahan at pangalagaan?
so you are suggesting that the two Palestinian factions should be under a single rule of the Jewish people?

yan mahirap sa inyo you all Saidists always view the West as evil, well continue to eat the dirt left behind by Edward Said and anti-western propagandists.

Anyway im not eating or consuming western propaganda, I just tend to dislike false allegations and conspiracy theories like this one:

im not pro Hamas, but im pro palestine, what hamas did endangered palestinians as well as israelites

thats my opinion, its what im inclined to believe that the Hamas were ρáíd to do the initial attack. it not necessarily true. what is true was Hamas got support and funding from Israel king bibi before for particular reasons, dont you know?

Edward Said and anti-western propagandists.
i dont even know this man/woman and no interest in knowing him/her. is he/she your idol that you know him dearly?

Last edited:
this coincides with the statement that both the chosen people and their god indeed are on a genocide mindset
I don't believe in God chosen, those are young people's beliefs, and I merely followed Rodey's reasoning since he kept quoting from the bible, which he also doesn't believe in. Israel triumphs on six days war not because of the irrational notion that they are the chosen people, but because they have better military arsenal, notably the most advanced airforce at the time, which offers them great advantages over Egypt's military weaponry.
so you are suggesting that the two Palestinian factions should be under a single rule of the Jewish people?
I dont have that kind of suggestion. The reason I support Israel's decision to destroy Hamas is because they are the jerks who are stopping the peace process. Israel has had peace talks with Fateh and the PA in the past, but they won't risk their security to talk to terrorists. As long as Hamas is around, there will be no peace in the holyland (I think Unholyland is a better name for it) and the Palestinian people will never be able to have self determination and their own state.

thats my opinion, its what im inclined to believe that the Hamas were ρáíd to do the initial attack. it not necessarily true.
In that case that belief lacks a solid foundation, analogous to asserting the existence of unicorns based solely on encountering them in a fairytale book.

i dont even know this man/woman and no interest in knowing him/her. is he/she your idol that you know him dearly?
Oh common, you are unfamiliar with him? i dont think so. hehehe. He is widely regarded as a seminal figure in the development of anti-Western literatures, serving as a source of inspiration and a heroic figure for several anti-Western propagandists and individuals who share similar sentiments towards the West, such as yourself. 😁

what is true was Hamas got support and funding from Israel king bibi before for particular reasons, dont you know?
This statement consists of unsubstantiated claims and a conspiracy theory lacking evidentiary support. May I inquire about the location of your supporting evidence? Could you kindly provide us with the receipt of funding? Common pls educate me, enlighten me. 🤔

Last edited:
This statement consists of unsubstantiated claims and a conspiracy theory lacking evidentiary support. May I inquire about the location of your supporting evidence? Could you kindly provide us with the receipt of funding? Common pls educate me, enlighten me. 🤔

the fact that you dont know means your level of knowledge.

Oh common, you are unfamiliar with him? i dont think so. hehehe. He is widely regarded as a seminal figure in the development of anti-Western literatures, serving as a source of inspiration and a heroic figure for several anti-Western propagandists and individuals who share similar sentiments towards the West, such as yourself. 😁

the fact that you know him/her tells exactly what have you been reading

but sorry to disappoint you, i dont know and not interested in knowing who ever that is.

In that case that belief lacks a solid foundation, analogous to asserting the existence of unicorns based solely on encountering them in a fairytale book.

that is your opinion, the fact that you dont know the basis for my opinion means you are living in a fairy tale book

Last edited:
the fact that you dont know means your level of knowledge.
The fact that you make a claim for which you cannot cite a reference indicates that you are unwilling to defend it.

So this is where you derive your bogus claim that Israel funded Hamas:
Gonen Senev, a former Israeli cabinet member (excerpt from the interview):

Segev later informed a New York Times reporter that he helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a "counterweight" to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as "a creature of Israel."

The claim from a former cabinet member does not necessarily imply that Benjamin Netanyahu or the Israeli government, as a whole, funded Hamas.
The clarity of his statement is evident pinapairal mo lang talaga ang pagiging anti-western and anti US na ideolohiya mo:

"As a potential counterbalance to secularists and communists"
Does the ideology of wokism fail to impart the principle of inclusivity on you?

Once again, I am inquiring about the availability of evidence supporting the claim that Israel provides financial resources to Hamas for the procurement of military weapons, with the intention of utilizing them in acts of aggression against Israel. Dont you know that Hamas has been utilizing an improvised pipeline originating from Israel as a means to launch rockets at Israeli territory. This demonstrates their resourcefulness and self-sufficiency, they are able to operate without relying on financial support from Israel. Why is there a lack of inclusion on you of the suggestive evidence on Iran's provision of financial and military support to Hamas?🤔

I don't believe in God chosen, those are young people's beliefs, and I merely followed Rodey's reasoning since he kept quoting from the bible, which he also doesn't believe in. Israel triumphs on six days war not because of the irrational notion that they are the chosen people, but because they have better military arsenal, notably the most advanced airforce at the time, which offers them great advantages over Egypt's military weaponry.
yes, they have the military power but their mindset is bad, mahilig sila mag occupy ng hindi sa kanila, hindi nag follow yung israel sa napag-usapang borders nila as a state, since 1948 they keep occupying more territories, yung jewish people ang merong genocide mindset, sila yung totoong terrorist
I dont have that kind of suggestion. The reason I support Israel's decision to destroy Hamas is because they are the jerks who are stopping the peace process. Israel has had peace talks with Fateh and the PA in the past, but they won't risk their security to talk to terrorists. As long as Hamas is around, there will be no peace in the holyland (I think Unholyland is a better name for it) and the Palestinian people will never be able to have self determination and their own state.
yes hamas is the idiot who fights a losing war but it doesn't deny the fact na yung pang-aagaw ng territory ni israel ang dahilan ng lahat ng kaguluhan

The fact that you make a claim for which you cannot cite a reference indicates that you are unwilling to defend it.

So this is where you derive your bogus claim that Israel funded Hamas:
Gonen Senev, a former Israeli cabinet member (excerpt from the interview):

Segev later informed a New York Times reporter that he helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a "counterweight" to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as "a creature of Israel."

The claim from a former cabinet member does not necessarily imply that Benjamin Netanyahu or the Israeli government, as a whole, funded Hamas.
The clarity of his statement is evident pinapairal mo lang talaga ang pagiging anti-western and anti US na ideolohiya mo:

"As a potential counterbalance to secularists and communists"
Does the ideology of wokism fail to impart the principle of inclusivity on you?

Once again, I am inquiring about the availability of evidence supporting the claim that Israel provides financial resources to Hamas for the procurement of military weapons, with the intention of utilizing them in acts of aggression against Israel. Dont you know that Hamas has been utilizing an improvised pipeline originating from Israel as a means to launch rockets at Israeli territory. This demonstrates their resourcefulness and self-sufficiency, they are able to operate without relying on financial support from Israel. Why is there a lack of inclusion on you of the suggestive evidence on Iran's provision of financial and military support to Hamas?🤔

so you know how to dig, but you dig with west propaganda machine, better luck next time, if you think what you read with those news as truth, your in a dilemma

mind you, i dont need to defend to anyone

the fact that you know him/her tells exactly what have you been reading

but sorry to disappoint you, i dont know and not interested in knowing who ever that is.
I actively engage in extensive reading and intellectual consumption across a wide range of subjects. I possess a penchant for collecting literature that captures my interest, even if it presents viewpoints that diverge from my own political stance. In the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I exercise discernment in selecting literature that adopts a neutral standpoint, avoiding bias towards either the Palestinian or Jewish perspective. As a result I do not hold an anti-Western stance like you bias ka, i strive to maintain objectivity and refrain from exhibiting any biases. Instead, I adhere to the data presented and allow it to guide my perspectives, opinions and conclusions.

that is your opinion, the fact that you dont know the basis for my opinion means you are living in a fairy tale book
The foundation of your viewpoint centers around a particular individual, as I have previously mentioned. Regardless of the source of your anti-Western stance, it consistently originates from a singular individual. This individual's work, "Orientalism," is widely regarded as a seminal bible and influential text among proponents of anti-Western propaganda like you hehehe 😆

I actively engage in extensive reading and intellectual consumption across a wide range of subjects. I possess a penchant for collecting literature that captures my interest, even if it presents viewpoints that diverge from my own political stance. In the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I exercise discernment in selecting literature that adopts a neutral standpoint, avoiding bias towards either the Palestinian or Jewish perspective. As a result I do not hold an anti-Western stance like you bias ka, i strive to maintain objectivity and refrain from exhibiting any biases. Instead, I adhere to the data presented and allow it to guide my perspectives, opinions and conclusions.

“The most valuable trait is a judicious sense of what not to believe.” Euripides

so you know how to dig, but you dig with west propaganda machine, better luck next time, if you think what you read with those news as truth, your in a dilemma

mind you, i dont need to defend to anyone
Wrong ka dyan papa. Your defending something, you are assaulting the West as if it were the source of all evil and imperialism in the United States. I read that article years ago, but I have no interest in something that lacks tangible evidence.