What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
terrorizing naman talaga iyan, but if they are actually doing that to counter a much bigger terrorist group then dapat yan gawin nila
Do you think that Hamas justified their actions of beheading infants?

terrorizing naman talaga iyan, but if they are actually doing that to counter a much bigger terrorist group then dapat yan gawin nila
"Terrorizing" means committing a terror action, so nag agree ka rin pala boss.

yes if they do that to counter people trying to wipe out their race
Pati ang pag pugot ng ulo boss tama lang ba yun in your persoective?

it was classified terrorizing because it causes terror, and not because it is done by a terrorist
Ano pala ang tawag sa mga tao or grupo na gumagawa ng terror act like beheading babies or taking civilians as hostages, boss?

Pati ang pag pugot ng ulo boss tama lang ba yun in your persoective?

Ano pala ang tawag sa mga tao or grupo na gumagawa ng terror act like beheading babies or taking civilians as hostages, boss?
hehe pa ulet ulet, hindi ako christian boss, di ako mabuting tao sa kahit kaninong sinasamba ko, i am a good person for myself and not for someone i worship, kaya your views about pugot ulo may not apply to me especially on the context of Hamas

hehe pa ulet ulet, hindi ako christian boss, di ako mabuting tao sa kahit kaninong sinasamba ko, i am a good person for myself and not for someone i worship, kaya your views about pugot ulo may not apply to me especially on the context of Hamas
So para sayo boss okay lang yun ginawa ng Hamas?

Boss pasagot

of course super okay yun since they do it to counter a move by a bigger terrorist organization who tries to wipe out a race
Pwede naman na wag idamay ang mga sanggol. Wala naman malay ang yan boss diba pero para sayo okay lang yun. Galing mo boss haha

So Israel has the very right of shelling Hamas and to wipe it out of the map as this terror group Hamas has threatened the existence of every Isreali and the existence of Israel itself for decades.

Pwede naman na wag idamay ang mga sanggol. Wala naman malay ang yan boss diba pero para sayo okay lang yun. Galing mo boss haha

So Israel has the very right of shelling Hamas and to wipe it out of the map as this terror group Hamas has threatened the existence of every Isreali and the existence of Israel itself for decades.
nope boss, you cannot have a war with no civilian victims, the international law consider this as a war crime but for me it is just part of the war itself, kahit hindi baby boss ay pwede pa ding hindi idamay sa war but as i've said you cannot have a war with no civilian victims

at nag ikot ako at eto nakita ko
1697780235303.png

di naman pala totoo ang baby argument mo haha

Attachments

nope boss, you cannot have a war with no civilian victims, the international law consider this as a war crime but for me it is just part of the war itself, kahit hindi baby boss ay pwede pa ding hindi idamay sa war but as i've said you cannot have a war with no civilian victims
Israel was not on active war against Hamas when they beheaded those infants. Clearly, it was a barbaric act and you sided with the terrorist.

at nag ikot ako at eto nakita ko
View attachment 2790197
di naman pala totoo ang baby argument mo haha
Ilagay mo rin sana ang link para ma-verify ang authenticity ng article na yan boss.

The point is they massacred those unarmed civilian including their children and babies. Diba ang barbaric. Asan ang justification sa pagpatay ng mga civicilian?

Wikipedia pala boss.
yeah pinili ko talaga yung wikipedia coz anyone na hindi sang-ayon sa nakasulat can edit right away boss, sa ibang source boss kahit disagree ka sa content wala kang magagawa

Those civilians were not caught in the event of war. They were massacred including their children while they were celebrating their festivity and still you said that the action of Hamas was justified.

You are also aware that it can be edited to spread misinformation. Most of my instructors during my college days forbid us of using wikipedia as a reference because there were many incidents of it.

Last edited:
Those civilians were not caught in the event of war. They were massacred including their children while they were celebrating their festivity and still you said that the action of Hamas was justified.
it is because you assumed that the war just started on that date
You are also aware that it can be edited to spread misinformation. Most of my instructors during my college days forbid us of using wikipedia as a of reference because there were many incidents of it.
yes misinformation can be posted but i don't worry a bout it kasi andiyan ka naman na maraming alam at responsibility mo yun to correct the wiki articles boss, gawa ka na account and edit that article boss

it is because you assumed that the war just started on that date
Hindi naman sila military personnel para i-target ng Hamas, boss. Asan ang justification dyan boss?

yes misinformation can be posted but i don't worry a bout it kasi andiyan ka naman na maraming alam at responsibility mo yun to correct the wiki articles boss, gawa ka na account and edit that article boss
Sige boss salamat compliment 💀