What's new

Help Laptop password forgot

roadsky13

Addict
Good day po, badly need. I forgot may laptop password, I checked tutorial in YøùTùbé to unlock my password or reset my password unfortunately it didn't work. Seeking for your help and advise on the matter.

Appreciated your response.

Thank yoi

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you forgot your laptop password. Don't worry, there are a few things you can try to regain access to your laptop:

1. Password Reset Disk: If you created a password reset disk before forgetting your password, you can use it to reset the password. Insert the disk into your laptop and follow the instructions to reset the password.

2. Safe Mode: You can try booting your laptop into Safe Mode and see if you can access the account with administrative privileges. From there, you can change the password.

3. Command Prompt: Another method is to use Command Prompt to reset the password. You can do this by booting into the Windows Recovery Environment and using Command Prompt to change the password.

4. Third-Party Tools: There are third-party tools available that can help you reset your password. Tools like Oph*****, Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, and PCUnlocker are some options to consider.

5. Contact Manufacturer Support: If all else fails, you can contact the manufacturer's support for assistance. They may have additional methods to help you regain access to your laptop.

Remember to keep your data backed up regularly to prevent data loss in case of such situations. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions on any of the methods mentioned above. Good luck!

Back