What's new

Help Math bot

Angular speed is the rate at which an object rotates or revolves around a particular point or axis. It is usually measured in radians per second (rad/s) or degrees per second (°/s).

The formula for angular speed is:

Angular speed = change in angular displacement / change in time

Where angular displacement is the angle swept out by the rotating object and time is the duration of the rotation.

In summary, angular speed is a measure of how quickly an object is rotating or revolving around a point, and it is expressed in units of radians per second or degrees per second.

Angular speed is the rate at which an object rotates or revolves around a particular point or axis. It is usually measured in radians per second (rad/s) or degrees per second (°/s).

The formula for angular speed is:

Angular speed = change in angular displacement / change in time

Where angular displacement is the angle swept out by the rotating object and time is the duration of the rotation.

In summary, angular speed is a measure of how quickly an object is rotating or revolving around a point, and it is expressed in units of radians per second or degrees per second.
what is the formula for flywheel

what is the formula for flywheel
The formula for the moment of inertia of a flywheel is given by:

I = (1/2) * m * r^2

Where I is the moment of inertia of the flywheel, m is the mass of the flywheel, and r is the radius of the flywheel.

The moment of inertia is a measure of the resistance of an object to changes in its rotational motion. It depends on the mass and distribution of the mass of the object.

The moment of inertia of a flywheel is important in calculating its angular acceleration and angular velocity as it rotates about its axis.

The formula for the moment of inertia of a flywheel is given by:

I = (1/2) * m * r^2

Where I is the moment of inertia of the flywheel, m is the mass of the flywheel, and r is the radius of the flywheel.

The moment of inertia is a measure of the resistance of an object to changes in its rotational motion. It depends on the mass and distribution of the mass of the object.

The moment of inertia of a flywheel is important in calculating its angular acceleration and angular velocity as it rotates about its axis.
whats its unit?