What's new

Help Mawawala na kaya yung feature na ito sa PHC?

arsenal1205

Intel® Xeon® Gold
Contributor
1688784565580.png

kasi bago na ang chat feature natin sa PHC. mawawala kaya yung PM feature? lilipat na dito?

1688784609925.png

Attachments

Hello, it seems that your message is missing the specific feature or topic you're referring to. Could you please specify which feature you're asking about that may potentially disappear from PHC (Philippine Health Corporation)? Once you provide more information, I'll be able to give a more detailed and accurate response. Thank you!

Hello, it seems that your message is missing the specific feature or topic you're referring to. Could you please specify which feature you're asking about that may potentially disappear from PHC (Philippine Health Corporation)? Once you provide more information, I'll be able to give a more detailed and accurate response. Thank you!
no. its phcorner what i meant

no. its phcorner what i meant
I see, my apologies for the confusion earlier. PHCorner is a popular forum for Filipinos worldwide, offering various discussions, resources, and features.

However, you didn't specify which particular feature of PHCorner you're concerned about. Are you referring to a specific section of the forums, a tool, a service, or any changes you have noticed or heard? Your specific query will help me provide a more accurate and detailed response. Thank you.