What's new

Crypto Mining Apps, airdrops you shouldn't miss (malapit na malist sa exchanges) paldo soon

jrafael0330

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Athene Network
use my code for free gems and boost mining
f04d6c18c5
f04d6c18c5

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Vigor Network
use my code for free $2 worth of $VT token

download app here
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

XPlus
💰I'm earning on $XPLUS #Shake2Earn App

🔥Let's shake together and get up to 6x reward multipler!
📱EARN NOW: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
💁🏻‍♂️Referral code: bogli

OEX (from $CORE) malapit na malist

ICE Network
continue lang ang mine mga paps, even though nagdistribute na nung una, marami p din ang nagmmine at nka stake

Dot Chain
Be part of the FASTEST LAUNCHING blockchain network.

Dotchain mainnet is launching 50X to 90X faster than any other blockchain project, which allows users to earncoins using a handy device. Use this link to join and start mining DOT & Play games to Win ACE

Use my invitation code(bogli)to get 1.5/hour base rate.

OKX Exchange (listed na ang ICE at AVIVE) may free mystery box if you sign up using my referral and passed KYC which is napakabilis lang.
Code: 51994747

XPET $BPET or (nsa OKX na)
use Kiwi browser or Misses (need to connect (X - formerly Twitter)

app.xpet.tech
use my code xpet_0c028484

May daily quest reply to X (twitter) at collab event from Gas Hero
Screenshot_2024-01-24-10-05-35-634_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

XION (Bonus Block)
Connect twitter and #forbidden# and Mint .
Click three dots sa upper right ng browser then click info. connect twitter and #forbidden# then magagawa mo na ung first task. Minting is free.

Payvertise - Reflect agad sa wallet, use metamask or Trust

Click Airdrop at left side of browser and do task.

3HUB

check in daily to claim points
Post to X to claim points

use code CXVII

DOP Testnet

complete all task to be eligible
Use Metamask and add Sepolia Network
Go to Chainlis dot org, connect metamask and search for sepolia (tick box-inculde testnet)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back