What's new

Help Need suggestion sa aking UI design sa FIGMA

Hi! I took a look at your high-fidelity prototype in Figma and I'll be happy to give you some suggestions to improve your UI design.

1. Button Design:
I noticed that your buttons are currently using flat design and they blend in with the background. To improve the button design, you can add some depth and shadows to make them stand out. You can also add a hover effect or a change in color when the user hovers over the button to make it more interactive.

2. Color Combination:
Your current color scheme is mainly blue and white with some green accents. While this is a good start, you can experiment with different colors to add more visual interest. You can use color palettes such as complementary colors or triadic colors to create a more harmonious and balanced design.

3. Text Styling:
The typography on your design looks good, but you can make it more engaging by playing with font styles and sizes. You can use bold or italic fonts for emphasis, and adjust the font sizes to create a clear hierarchy of information.

4. Layout:
Your layout is simple and straightforward, which is good for user experience. However, you can add some visual interest by varying the size and placement of elements. Consider using a grid system to create alignment and balance in your design.

Overall, your high-fidelity prototype is a good start, but there is room for improvement. By incorporating some of these suggestions, you can create a more engaging and user-friendly design. Good luck with your project!