What's new

Crypto NEED UNLIMITED supply of USDT. Big VOLUME. BUYING

RED333

Eternal Poster
Reaction
I'm looking for someone who can supply unlimited volume of USDT kahit ilang milyon pa yan and also i need continuous supply of USDT.
Contact me if you are capable of supplying/selling.

base lang po tayo sa rate ng binance. anyway everything is negotiable.
how much volume kaya mo kada araw?
Pahabol na questions ts, paano yung mode of transaction? Isesend lang sa TRC address mo? Parang delikado naman po masyado pati merong gas fee pagnagsend d ba? Kung hindi kikita ng atleast 3php kada USDT mukhang malulugi naman ata kaming magsesend and also sa security na part. Paano kami makakasiguro na hindi katatakbo kapag nasend naman yung usdt?

Pahabol na questions ts, paano yung mode of transaction? Isesend lang sa TRC address mo? Parang delikado naman po masyado pati merong gas fee pagnagsend d ba? Kung hindi kikita ng atleast 3php kada USDT mukhang malulugi naman ata kaming magsesend and also sa security na part. Paano kami makakasiguro na hindi katatakbo kapag nasend naman yung usdt?
regarding payment if the volume is big we can do face to face but that depends on how big is the volume. mode of payment can be done in cash or bank to bank. in regards with the gas fee it can charge on my account. masyadong malaki na ang patong na 3 php per usdt lalo na pag volume. i have also bought VSOL here before and the sellers sent me VSOL 1st then i sent them trx/usdt as payment afterwards. anyway sellers preferred mode of payment is welcome.

before you start buying USDT kindly wait for my advice since my client is currently processing the transfer of funds to philippine bank.

Last edited:
regarding payment if the volume is big we can do face to face but that depends on how big is the volume. mode of payment can be done in cash or bank to bank. in regards with the gas fee it can charge on my account. masyadong malaki na ang patong na 3 php per usdt lalo na pag volume. i have also bought VSOL here before and the sellers sent me VSOL 1st then i sent them trx/usdt as payment afterwards. anyway sellers preferred mode of payment is welcome.

before you start buying USDT kindly wait for my advice since my client is currently processing the transfer of funds to philippine bank.
Mga magkano po yung parang bare minimum nyo ts per transaction and yung tubo po na maibibigay nyo sa aming mga seller?

I have 28K usdt it is in Binance planning to sell for meet up. Pero after xmas or new year ko pa ibenta
that's great po! currently my client is still processing his fund transfer to Philippines. kindly wait for my advice

quick question bakit po hindi nalang sa crypto exchanges bumili if binance rate naman po pala yung usdt curious lang po

quick question bakit po hindi nalang sa crypto exchanges bumili if binance rate naman po pala yung usdt curious lang po
you can only buy limited amount in crypto exchange like binance. if you try to buy using fiat then you will see the maximum amount you can purchase in a day/month. this are alao the same policy in other exchanges

Eh kung magrent na lang po kayo ng binance account kaya lods? Pwede kaya? Noob question 😄
mahirap po yan lods kasi walang papayag na naka link ang bank account at credit card sa account ng ibang tao. there is also a big possibility that the account will be frozen if using multiple binance accounts and linking it to a single bank account and credit card.