new USB Game pad review

Status
Not open for further replies.

themamba24

Enthusiast
Reaction
USB DUAL SHOCK GAMEPAD (VIBRATING)
GP-USB011-DA

I haven`t seen this before from CD=R KING, usually their USB game pad is just a simple as ever design. But this new gamepad design by CD-R KING says it all.
19977_1.jpg

The gamepad has a very stylish full body transparent finish, plus a touch of red led lights to make this controller really appealing and delightful to the eyes, and for gamers like us this is just the way we want it. The controller is well constructed and has the correct weight and very firm also the buttons are not stiff, it`s soft-touch easy grab buttons plus very comfortable to use, and a huge factor that I can also use it in dark places because of its astonishing red led lights. The dual shock vibration is really quite powerful and very accurate, unlike most dual shock rip-offs, but the main features that i liked the most about this gamepad, that it`s plug and play via USB and doesn`t need any frustrating drivers, it also works with all Windows operating systems. For only Php380.00 it was the best choice I could have made, and for me it`s the best gamepad by CD-R KING thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.