What's new

Help NEWFLASHER SET SLOT B

may nakakaaalam ba pano mag flash ng xperia dito?

mag sswitch sana ko from softbank software to global tas nag set to slot b ayun bootloop kinalabasan pahelp mga ser di ko marecover :LOL:

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the bootloop issue you're experiencing with your Xperia device. Bootloops can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can try to recover your device. Here are some tips to help you potentially resolve the bootloop issue:

1. Perform a Forced Restart: Sometimes, a simple forced restart can help resolve the bootloop issue. To do this, press and hold the power button and volume up button simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds until the device restarts.

2. Boot into Safe Mode: If you can access the bootloader, try booting your device into safe mode. Safe mode disables all third-party apps, which could be causing the bootloop. To enter safe mode, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power button until the power menu appears on the screen.
- Long press the "Power off" option until "Reboot to safe mode" appears.
- Tap "OK" to confirm and boot into safe mode.

3. Perform a Factory Reset: If the above steps don't work, you may need to perform a factory reset. Please note that this will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up any important information before proceeding. To perform a factory reset:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the power button and volume up button simultaneously until the device vibrates.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the power button to confirm.
- Reboot your device and see if the bootloop issue is resolved.

4. Flash Stock Firmware: If the bootloop persists, you may need to flash the stock firmware on your Xperia device. This process can be a bit complex, so I recommend following a detailed guide specific to your device model. You can usually find stock firmware and flashing instructions on the Sony Xperia support website or XDA Developers forum.

If you're not comfortable with these steps or if the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to Sony Xperia customer support or visiting a certified service center for further assistance. They may be able to help you with advanced troubleshooting or repair your device. Good luck, and I hope you can resolve the bootloop issue soon!