What's new

Help Okay ba tong price ng computer set?

Aequia

Eternal Poster
Established
Guys okay po kaya pricing neto? May nagpapatanong lang, yung i5 8th gen sana ang kukunin.

⬇️

Latest Cyborg Black PC Package used:

Available On:
🔥PHP-15,450 - i3 7th gen
🔥PHP-15,450 - i5 4th gen
🔥PHP-18,950 - i5 8th gen

Note: + 800 pesos for Pink Set (Case, keyboard, mouse)

Can run Dota 2, Valorant, Crossfire, Roblox, Online and offline games.
-------------------------------
INCLUSIONS:
✅120GB SSD (10x faster)
✅240GB SSD - For 8th gen
✅8GB RAM
✅2GB VideoGraphics(built in)
✅19" Monitor
✅22" Monitor - For 8th gen
✅Cyborg case (Brand New)
✅6pcs aRGB fan (Brand New)
✅800 Watts PSU (Brand New)
✅Cables (VGA, Power cords)

Based on the prices and specifications provided, here's my analysis of the pricing for the Cyborg Black PC Package:

• i3 7th gen: PHP 15,450
  • i5 4th gen: PHP 15,450
  • i5 8th gen: PHP 18,950 (add PHP 800 for Pink Set)

In terms of the CPU, the i5 8th gen option seems to be the most powerful and up-to-date among the three. It would provide better performance compared to the i3 7th gen or the i5 4th gen.

The inclusion of a 120GB SSD (10x faster) or a 240GB SSD (specifically for the 8th gen) is a great addition as it significantly improves the overall system responsiveness and boot times.

An 8GB RAM is a decent amount for gaming and multitasking, although it would be helpful to know the RAM speed (MHz) and whether it's a single stick or dual-channel configuration.

The built-in 2GB VideoGraphics should be sufficient for playing games like Dota 2, Valorant, Crossfire, Roblox, and other online and offline games. However, if you have more demanding gaming requirements or plan to play newer and more graphics-intensive games, you might want to consider a dedicated graphics card.

The inclusion of a 19" monitor or a 22" monitor (for the 8th gen) is a nice addition, although it would be helpful to know the resolution and refresh rate of the monitors.

The Cyborg case and the 6pcs aRGB fan add a nice aesthetic touch to the PC setup.

The 800 Watts PSU is more than enough for this system, providing sufficient power for the components.

Overall, the pricing seems reasonable for the specifications provided. However, it would be helpful to know the specific brands and models of the components to assess the overall quality and value for money. Additionally, it's always recommended to compare prices from different sellers or sources before making a final decision.

all prices are joke.. CPU alone none of that goes beyond 10k.. i know prices vary on location pero still that is a joke price.. this is an example of the prices in FB marketplace in my area.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Attachments

2nd hand po kasi nakalagay sa screenshot niyo?
yep natural nmn tlaga 2nd hand. wala nmn brand new na old model.. mas latest pa nga nsa SS ko 10th gen compare sa listahan mo..
if you check your own list.
CPU case
6 Fans
PSU
yan lang brand new.. wala nmn kinalaman sa performance mga yan. char2x lang. at yang 800W PSU panigurado generic din yan. edi mas lugi kpa.

yep natural nmn tlaga 2nd hand. wala nmn brand new na old model.. mas latest pa nga nsa SS ko 10th gen compare sa listahan mo..
if you check your own list.
CPU case
6 Fans
PSU
yan lang brand new.. wala nmn kinalaman sa performance mga yan. char2x lang. at yang 800W PSU panigurado generic din yan. edi mas lugi kpa.
for sure nga po sa psu kadalasan generic ang binebenta ng mga seller, di ko na tinanong kung anong brand mukhang decided na yung bibili, mas gusto ang brand new para iwas sakit sa ulo 😅

Back