Established
Ask po sa mga PLDT user,

I am working at home and I am using vdaas or virtuallachine for my work

And from 6-10 delay or lag ang vdaas
Pag sumapit na ang 11 hanggang mag out okay na
Okay naman speedtest ko.

Any thoughts or suggestions

Hi there!

It seems that you're experiencing some delay or lag on your virtual machine (VDAAS) from 6-10 PM, but after 11 PM, everything works fine. Since your speed test results indicate that your internet connection is performing well, there could be a few reasons for this issue.

1. Network Congestion: During peak hours, internet traffic tends to be higher, leading to network congestion. This increased traffic may cause delays and lag in your virtual machine. Unfortunately, this is a common issue that many internet users face, especially during the evening.

2. Bandwidth Throttling: Some internet service providers (ISPs) implement bandwidth throttling during peak hours to manage network congestion. This means that they limit the speed or bandwidth of certain applications or services, which could impact the performance of your virtual machine.

3. Quality of Service (QoS) Settings: Your ISP might have QoS settings in place that prioritize certain types of traffic over others. It's possible that during peak hours, your virtual machine's traffic is being deprioritized, resulting in lag or delays.

To address this issue, you can try the following suggestions:

1. Contact Your ISP: Reach out to your ISP and inquire about any potential network congestion issues or bandwidth throttling during peak hours. They may be able to provide you with more information or suggest alternative solutions.

2. Upgrade Your Internet Plan: If you frequently experience issues during peak hours, consider upgrading your internet plan to a higher speed or a plan that offers better performance during busy hours.

3. Optimize Your Virtual Machine: Ensure that your virtual machine is running efficiently. Close any unnecessary applications or processes that may be consuming system resources. Additionally, check if there are any software updates available for your virtual machine software.

4. Use a VPN: Consider using a virtual private network (VPN) service, as it can help improve your connection's stability and potentially bypass any QoS settings your ISP may have in place.

Lastly, it's always a good idea to consult with your IT department or the customer support of the virtual machine provider for additional guidance and troubleshooting specific to your setup. They may have some further insights or recommendations tailored to your situation.

I hope these suggestions help improve the performance of your virtual machine during peak hours!

Back