What's new

Help Ram problem

mendozasebastian26

Eternal Poster
Good day po.

I just fixed my issue with my 2nd SSD. However, after cleaning my bumagal naman booting up ng pc ko.. I check my RAM and I think sa kanila nga yung problem because kapag inaalis ko yung isa bumabalik sa normal booting yung PC ko.. then kapag 2 na sila mabagal na ulit.. both of my rams are working perfectly kapag iisa lang nilalagay ko.. magatal ko na silang gamit now lang sila nag ka ganito after kong mag linis..

My mobo is TUF b450m- plus gaming
Ram sticks are Team T-Force Delta TUF Gaming Alliance RGB Ddr4 3200 8gb each

Pwede kaya ilipat ko nalang sila ng A1 and B2 slots? may magiging problem po kaya?

Thank you in advance po sa mga sasagot.

Good day!

Based on your description, it seems like you are experiencing slow booting issues with your PC after cleaning it. Upon checking your RAM, you noticed that when you remove one stick, the PC boots up normally, but when you have both sticks installed, it becomes slow. It's worth mentioning that both of your RAM sticks work perfectly when used individually.

In this case, it is possible that the issue lies with the compatibility or configuration of the RAM modules rather than a problem with the RAM sticks themselves.

Regarding your question about moving the RAM sticks to the A1 and B2 slots, it is actually recommended to install RAM modules in the recommended slots as specified by the motherboard manufacturer. In your case, the TUF B450M-Plus Gaming motherboard typically recommends installing two RAM modules in the A2 and B2 slots for optimal performance.

However, it is worth trying to move the RAM sticks to the A1 and B2 slots to see if it helps resolve the slow booting issue. There shouldn't be any major problems with doing this, as long as the motherboard supports it. Just make sure to properly seat the RAM sticks and ensure they are securely installed.

If the issue persists even after moving the RAM sticks, you may want to try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Update your motherboard's BIOS to the latest version. Sometimes, BIOS updates can improve the compatibility and stability of RAM modules.

2. Reset the CMOS. This can be done by either removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard or using the clear CMOS jumper. Refer to your motherboard's manual for the specific instructions.

3. Test each RAM stick individually in different slots to identify if there is a specific faulty stick or slot causing the issue.

4. Check if your RAM modules are running at their correct speed and timings in the BIOS. Sometimes, the default settings may not be correct, causing stability issues. Set the correct frequency and timings manually if needed.

If the above steps don't resolve the issue, it may be worth contacting the manufacturer's support for further assistance or considering getting a replacement for the RAM modules.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the slow booting issue with your PC. Good luck!

yep, pde mo gamitin A1/B2, gagana nmn the issue is hindi na cya magiging dual channel, instead dalawang single channel lng cya. so medyo mabagal.
boss pa follow up ako sa post ko dati sa pag pili ng ram. yun nkita ko sa shoppe na tig 500 na 2400mhz na hyperx may bad feedback ksi kya di nako bumili bka gnun mangyari . tpos may nkita ako sa flagship store ng kingston 2666 MT/s pwede ba sya sa mobo ko 2400mhz max .? wlang conflict po ba

boss pa follow up ako sa post ko dati sa pag pili ng ram. yun nkita ko sa shoppe na tig 500 na 2400mhz na hyperx may bad feedback ksi kya di nako bumili bka gnun mangyari . tpos may nkita ako sa flagship store ng kingston 2666 MT/s pwede ba sya sa mobo ko 2400mhz max .? wlang conflict po ba
yep, gagana pa rin yan as 2400mhz instead sa 2666mhz, automatic mag speedlock yang Mobo kung hangang saan lang kaya nya.