What's new

Help Realme 8 5g sound issue

Reaction
mga idol pa help naman po, ba't po mahina yung sound ng realme 8 5g ko?? ok naman pag naka earphones, pero pag 'di naka earphones ang hina ng tunog. pls help^^ tytyty

Hello!

I understand your concern about the low sound issue on your Realme 8 5G. There could be a few reasons why you are experiencing this problem. Let's go through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve it:

1. Volume settings: Make sure that the volume is turned up to the maximum level. You can adjust this by pressing the volume up button on the side of your phone or by going to the settings and checking the volume level.

2. Media volume: Sometimes, the volume level for media playback is set low, while the call volume is set high. To check this, play some media such as music or videos, and then use the volume keys to adjust the media volume specifically.

3. Sound enhancement settings: Realme devices often come with sound enhancement options that can affect the audio output. Go to the sound settings and see if there are any such options enabled. If so, try disabling them and see if the sound improves.

4. Speaker grill obstruction: Check the speaker grill for any obstructions like dirt or debris. If you find anything, gently clean the grill using a soft brush or cloth.

5. Software update: Ensure that your device is running on the latest software version provided by Realme. Manufacturers often release software updates to fix bugs and improve device performance.

6. Safe mode: Boot your phone into safe mode to check if any third-party apps are causing the issue. In safe mode, only the pre-installed system apps will be active. If the sound works fine in safe mode, it indicates that a third-party app might be causing the problem. Try uninstalling recently installed apps one by one to identify the culprit.

If none of these steps help, it's possible that there is a hardware issue with the speaker. In that case, I recommend reaching out to Realme's customer support for further assistance. They will be able to guide you through additional troubleshooting steps or advise you on how to get your device repaired if necessary.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

kung nakasagad na ang settings wala kna magagawa jan baka may problema at may nasira sa loob old phone na kasi yan........at kung rooted ka pwede e-bypass sa software