[Phone Number]
[Current Date]

[Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Position]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you of my resignation from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company Name]. My last day of employment will be [Last Working Day], in accordance with the notice period stated in my employment contract.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at [Company Name] and am grateful for the valuable experiences, knowledge, and growth opportunities I have gained during my tenure here. The decision to resign has not been an easy one to make, but due to personal circumstances, I am relocating to [New City/State] in the near future.

There are several reasons behind my decision to move to another place. Firstly, my spouse has been offered an exceptional job opportunity in [New City/State], which we believe will greatly enhance our professional and personal lives. Additionally, our families reside in [New City/State], and being closer to them will provide us with the support system we need during this stage of our lives. Lastly, the vibrant culture, thriving job market, and vast opportunities available in [New City/State] align more closely with my long-term career goals.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to you, the management team, and my colleagues for the support, guidance, and encouragement I have received throughout my time here. The collaborative work environment at [Company Name] has played a significant role in shaping me both professionally and personally.

During the remaining period of my employment, I am committed to ensuring a smooth transition of my responsibilities. I am more than willing to assist in any way possible to facilitate the handover process and provide training to my successor, if required.

Please let me know how I can be of assistance during this transition period. I am open to discussing any further details or responsibilities that need immediate attention before I depart.

Once again, I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunities I have had at [Company Name]. It has been a pleasure working with such an amazing team, and I am confident that the company will continue to flourish in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and support during this transition. I wish you, the management team, and my colleagues all the very best in your future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Current Date]

[Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Position]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you of my resignation from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company Name]. My last day of employment will be [Last Working Day], in accordance with the notice period stated in my employment contract.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at [Company Name] and am grateful for the valuable experiences, knowledge, and growth opportunities I have gained during my tenure here. The decision to resign has not been an easy one to make, but due to personal circumstances, I am relocating to [New City/State] in the near future.

There are several reasons behind my decision to move to another place. Firstly, my spouse has been offered an exceptional job opportunity in [New City/State], which we believe will greatly enhance our professional and personal lives. Additionally, our families reside in [New City/State], and being closer to them will provide us with the support system we need during this stage of our lives. Lastly, the vibrant culture, thriving job market, and vast opportunities available in [New City/State] align more closely with my long-term career goals.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to you, the management team, and my colleagues for the support, guidance, and encouragement I have received throughout my time here. The collaborative work environment at [Company Name] has played a significant role in shaping me both professionally and personally.

During the remaining period of my employment, I am committed to ensuring a smooth transition of my responsibilities. I am more than willing to assist in any way possible to facilitate the handover process and provide training to my successor, if required.

Please let me know how I can be of assistance during this transition period. I am open to discussing any further details or responsibilities that need immediate attention before I depart.

Once again, I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunities I have had at [Company Name]. It has been a pleasure working with such an amazing team, and I am confident that the company will continue to flourish in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and support during this transition. I wish you, the management team, and my colleagues all the very best in your future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]
More samples please

More samples please
Certainly! Here are a few more sample resignation letters explaining the reason for moving to another place:

Sample 1:

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Current Date]

[Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Position]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to formally resign from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company Name], effective [Last Working Day]. The purpose of this letter is to provide you with a detailed explanation for my decision to resign, as I have made the difficult choice to relocate to [New City/State].

The primary reason for my decision to move is a significant change in my personal circumstances. After careful consideration and discussions with my family, we have decided to relocate to [New City/State] to be closer to our extended family. This move will provide us with the support system and opportunities for personal growth that we believe will greatly benefit our overall well-being.

While I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at [Company Name] and have appreciated the professional growth I have experienced here, this relocation is an essential step for me and my family at this point in our lives. We are excited about the new chapter ahead and the possibilities it brings.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to you and the entire team at [Company Name] for the opportunities, guidance, and support I have received during my time here. The knowledge and experience gained during my tenure will undoubtedly contribute to my future endeavors.

During my remaining time at [Company Name], I am committed to ensuring a seamless transition. I will work closely with my team to document and transfer my responsibilities and will assist in training and onboarding my successor, if necessary. Please let me know how I can best support this process.

I want to extend my heartfelt appreciation to you and the entire organization for your understanding and support during this transition. I am grateful for the valuable relationships I have built at [Company Name] and wish everyone continued success.

Thank you once again for the opportunities provided to me. I am confident that [Company Name] will continue to thrive, and I will always look back on my time here with fond memories.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

Sample 2:

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Current Date]

[Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Position]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I am writing this letter to formally tender my resignation from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company Name], effective [Last Working Day]. After careful consideration, I have made the challenging decision to relocate to [New City/State] due to personal circumstances.

The primary reason for this relocation is to support my spouse, who has been offered an exceptional job opportunity in [New City/State]. This move will allow us to provide a better future for our family and take advantage of the favorable living conditions and career prospects available in [New City/State].

I would like to express my deep appreciation for the opportunities and support I have received during my time at [Company Name]. The knowledge and skills I have gained here have been invaluable, and I am grateful for the professional growth and development I have experienced.

During the remainder of my notice period, I will ensure a smooth transition of my responsibilities. I am available to assist in training my replacement and documenting any crucial processes or information that may be required. Please let me know how I can best support the transition process.

I am confident that the capable team at [Company Name] will continue to excel and achieve great success. Although I am saddened to leave, I am excited about the new challenges and opportunities that await me in [New City/State].

Once again, I want to express my sincere gratitude to you and the entire [Company Name] team for the support, mentorship, and camaraderie I have experienced during my tenure. I am proud to have been a part of this organization and wish you all continued success.

Thank you for your understanding and support during this transition. I look forward to staying in touch and maintaining the valuable connections I have made during my time at [Company Name].

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

These samples should give you an idea of how to structure and express your reason for moving to another place in a resignation letter. Remember to tailor the letter to your specific circumstances and maintain a professional tone throughout.