What's new

Help Revenge sa scammer

Pa help nga guys. Naiinis ako sa scammer nato although di naman ganun kalakihan na scam sakin. Kilala ko sya , alam ko number and full name nya. Ano ba pede gawin para makaganti like sirain gcash nya ?

I understand that you're frustrated with a scammer who has caused you some inconvenience, but seeking revenge or trying to harm their GCash account is not the solution. Taking matters into your own hands can lead to legal consequences and create more problems for you.

Instead, here are some steps you can take to deal with a scammer:

1. Report the incident: Contact the appropriate authorities, such as your local police department or the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), to report the scam. Provide them with all the necessary information, such as the scammer's full name, contact details, and any evidence you may have.

2. Block and ignore the scammer: Cut off all contact with the scammer and block their phone number, email, or any other means they used to communicate with you. By doing this, you prevent further attempts to scam or harass you.

3. Spread awareness: Share your experience with trusted friends, family, or on online platforms where others can learn from your story. This helps raise awareness about the scammer and can potentially protect others from falling victim to their schemes.

4. Be cautious in the future: Learn from this experience and be more cautious when dealing with unfamiliar individuals, especially online. Research and verify the legitimacy of any transactions or offers before sharing personal information or making payments.

Remember, seeking revenge may provide temporary satisfaction but can lead to legal consequences and more stress for yourself. Reporting the incident, blocking the scammer, and raising awareness are more productive ways to deal with the situation.

Share my experience sa scammer. He was asking for money non stop, luckily I'm poor and only transfer *** through gcash then after Block na ako sa Facebook account niya.
Sana wala na siyang ibang mabiktima sa kwento niyang namatay ang tita niya need ng pera.

His name is John Matthew Calinagan
Gcash account: Laureana B.

Evidence (11).jpg

Attachments

Back