What's new

Help ROM COM LATEST MOVIES RECOMMENDATIONS

asdfghqqqqq

Honorary Poster
Established
makikihingi naman po ng mga suggestions na magandang panuorin na romantic comedy movies. thankyou po

Hello! I'd be happy to give you some recommendations for great romantic comedy movies to watch. Here are a few popular ones that you might enjoy:

1. "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" - A sweet and charming film about a high school girl whose secret love letters are accidentally sent out to her crushes, leading to unexpected romantic entanglements.

2. "Crazy Rich Asians" - A romantic comedy that follows a young couple as they navigate the complexities of family, love, and wealth in Singapore.

3. "The Proposal" - Starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, this movie tells the story of a high-powered book editor who convinces her assistant to marry her to avoid deportation.

4. "10 Things I Hate About You" - A modern retelling of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew," this film follows a high school student who is ρáíd to date the rebellious new girl in school.

5. "The Half of It" - A coming-of-age romantic comedy that explores friendship, love, and self-discovery as a shy, introverted student helps a jock woo the girl they both secretly love.

I hope you find these recommendations helpful! Enjoy watching!