What's new

Help Stuck in windows startup loading

PHC-JOJI

Eternal Poster
Established
So yung computer ko po is di na nag oopen, may I ask po kung pano po gagawin ko dito kase hanggang dyan nalang po siya?

Btw nag start po yung problem kasi pinindot ng mama ko yung pc power button para patayin,(basically di po na shutdown ng maayos) then nag simula na po bumagal pc like super bagal hanggang sa nagka ganyan na po siya di na mabuksan..

I tried configuring the bios settings (like in some yt vids na nawatch ko) pero di po nag wwork still stuck in loading kahit antiyin ko sya for 5hours. Di rin sya makapag automatic repair kasi po di rin mabuksan startup settings like literally hanggang dyan lang po sya sa picture kahit antayin ng matagal.

Any thoughts po?
IMG_20240503_133316_775~2.jpg

if no other choice na talaga, Can I factory reset my computer with bios settings lang?

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with your computer. It sounds like your computer is stuck in a loop during the startup process and is not progressing beyond the loading screen.

Since you have already tried accessing the BIOS settings and performing some troubleshooting steps without success, here are a few additional suggestions you can try:

1. Safe Mode: You can try booting your computer into Safe Mode. To do this, restart your computer and continuously press the F8 key until the Advanced Boot Options menu appears. From there, select Safe Mode and see if your computer boots successfully. Safe Mode loads only essential drivers and services, which can help in diagnosing startup issues.

2. System Restore: If you have previously created a system restore point, you can attempt to restore your computer to a previous state when it was functioning correctly. To do this, you can try accessing the System Restore feature from the Advanced Boot Options menu or by using a Windows installation disk.

3. Startup Repair: If your computer is not booting properly, you can try using the Windows Startup Repair tool. You can access this tool from the Advanced Boot Options menu or by using a Windows installation disk. Startup Repair can automatically fix certain startup issues that may be preventing your computer from booting correctly.

4. Check for Hardware Issues: It's also worth checking for any hardware issues that may be causing the problem. Make sure all cables and connections are secure, and consider testing your hard drive and memory for any potential faults.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to consider reinstalling Windows or seeking help from a professional technician to diagnose and repair the issue. It's important to back up any important data before attempting any major repairs to prevent data loss.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the issue with your computer startup. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need further assistance!

Pc ko yan pero kapatid ko po gumagamit (nung nagkaganyan) since she don't have a phone kaya I don't know some of the details.

I can't proceed to the advance boot either cuz literally nag lloading sya for years😔 😔

could be windows update corrupted, hindi mgkaka ganyan ang PC normally just because hindi na shutdown. walang magagawa BIOS dyan. try to watch YT videos on how to get into safemode and fix everything from there

could be windows update corrupted, hindi mgkaka ganyan ang PC normally just because hindi na shutdown. walang magagawa BIOS dyan. try to watch YT videos on how to get into safemode and fix everything from there
oww.. kaya pala, kasi nung bumagal ng sobra pc ko. I try to update it (expecting it will solve the problem), then ang nangyayare nag eerror sya sa pag update ng windows.

May mga napanood po ako but the only option nalang talaga is to use flash drive, btw can I use ordinary usb po as my boot/flash drive?

oww.. kaya pala, kasi nung bumagal ng sobra pc ko. I try to update it (expecting it will solve the problem), then ang nangyayare nag eerror sya sa pag update ng windows.

May mga napanood po ako but the only option nalang talaga is to use flash drive, btw can I use ordinary usb po as my boot/flash drive?
kung mag reformat ka, every flash drive is fine as long as hindi rin corrupted

Back