1643374579386.png

1643374623916.png

1643374665488.png

1643374744567.png

1643374814389.png

1643374848942.png

1643374894329.png

1643374932719.png

Now you can make your own opinion on who has a vague plan and who has more concrete proposals!

Attachments

It make sense parehas. Kung sino man manalo bilang presidente sana naman hindi lang puro plano kundi nasa gawa. Sana naman may magawa ang bagong mamumuno sa ating bansa.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm not sure if this is a credible transcript since Leni's statements were not in English and were not constructed fluidly as yours. In BBM's column, you were able to put some verbatim but missed a lot of important points or strong statements. It would have been better for you to quote Leni's verbatim and not make it look like she actually stated those. Clearly this is made to make it look that Leni aced the interview but the actual interview says otherwise. Her statements were poorly constructed and sometimes not heading in the right direction or not being able to expound on the topics given. Please try at least to be impartial and fair in creating transcripts like these to give people the right informed decision on theor capacity not only in the solutions to the country's pressing issues but HOW they delivered them in this interview. Thank you still for putting an effort to create this comparison.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm not sure if this is a credible transcript since Leni's statements were not in English and were not constructed fluidly as yours. In BBM's column, you were able to put some verbatim but missed a lot of important points or strong statements. It would have been better for you to quote Leni's verbatim and not make it look like she actually stated those. Clearly this is made to make it look that Leni aced the interview but the actual interview says otherwise. Her statements were poorly constructed and sometimes not heading in the right direction or not being able to expound on the topics given. Please try at least to be impartial and fair in creating transcripts like these to give people the right informed decision on theor capacity not only in the solutions to the country's pressing issues but HOW they delivered them in this interview. Thank you still for putting an effort to create this comparison.
If you read up to the end, you will see the source, a newspaper. I am not the one who did the comparison!

ang galibg ng nag decode na mga sinabi ni Lenie...

I agree...parang di na si Lenie masyadong maayos na yung flow ng thoughts...

Ah mas importante talaga sa pinoy yung optics ano. Kaya dami pa ring nabubudol every election. Dun pa rin ako sa may laman ang sinasabi. Mas mapupunta ba sa ayos tax ko sa mga maaayos magsalita kuno pero sinungaling at magnanakaw.

ayaw ko kay bbm, pero mas ayaw ko na halatang couched na couched si madam leni, dati lutang ngayun high tier woke answers nya ngayun.

kahit sa dalawang yan wala akung tiwala, nasa congress parin yung mga puppet master nila.

Kamusta ka awinahe? Todo effort daming oras ginugol paninira waepek parin no? I remember last 2016 hahaha extended pa pala pagiging troll mo wait kna ulit 2028? Or wait nag sisimula palang laban sabi ng mama nyo? 😭😭🤣🤣