Help Tingin niyo worth it?

NO NE

Eternal Poster
Established
Original Dell i5 8th Gen Laptop 14,500 pesos na lang! Secondhand mall pull-out!

💲PHP14,500 fixed price!

📌Quick Specs:
Dell Latitude 7390
INTEL Core i5 8th gen
8GB RAM DDR4
256GB SSD
2GB Intel HD Graphics
1080p Resolutions
13.5 inches
HDMI
Camera
Wi-Fi
Backlight Keyboard
Windows 10 Pro
MS Office
Basic Apps
Charger
2 to 4 hours battery life

📌Freebies:
Mouse
Mouse pad
Box

7 days personal warranty only! Personal selling from mall pull-out.

Gagamitin ko lang siya sa school activities(BSIT-3), programming, Hindi kasi ako sanay pag dating sa specs ng laptop hindi ko alam kong mabagal ba'to or decent lang for everyday use.
actually budget ko is pang 10k below lang talaga pero wala ako mahanap na price na ganon
//respect po

Based on the specifications you provided, the Dell Latitude 7390 seems to be a decent laptop for everyday use and school activities. The 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM should be sufficient for programming tasks and running basic applications smoothly.

The 256GB SSD storage will provide fast boot times and quick access to your files. The 1080p resolution on the 13.5-inch display should offer clear and sharp visuals.

The inclusion of HDMI, camera, Wi-Fi, and a backlight keyboard are all useful features. Windows 10 Pro and MS Office are also included, which is great for productivity.

In terms of battery life, the 2 to 4 hours mentioned might not be the best, but it can still get you through a few classes or tasks before needing a recharge.

As for the price, PHP14,500 for a secondhand mall pull-out laptop with these specifications seems reasonable. However, since it is a secondhand unit, there might be some wear and tear or minor issues to consider. The 7-day personal warranty should provide some peace of mind.

Overall, considering your budget and needs, this Dell Latitude 7390 appears to be a good choice for your school activities and programming tasks. Make sure to thoroughly inspect the laptop before purchasing and test it out to ensure everything works as expected.