What's new

Transgenderism Domino Effect

Ito yung original video nyan
Screenshot_2023-08-17-04-18-42-48.jpg

Attachments

the other "trans" mentioned were already been existing long time ago and they just re-named those mental conditions with a "trans" prefix to orchestrate an issue against "transgenders"
FAKE! They didn't name it "trans" para lang i-associate sa transgender issue. Drop an article that will support what you stated.

Last edited:
FAKE! They didn't name it "trans" para lang i-associate sa transgender issue. Drop an article that will support what you stated.
ahaha di mo alam wikipedia boss?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

need mo pa ba ng source for when did the term "transgender" started?
kasi obviously it is a 20th century term, latest technology iyan

re-naming mental disorders with prefix "trans" is not even correct because "thinking you're a girl even if you're a boy" does not fu̾cking make you a "transgender"

transgender is a term used for people who used technology to actually modify their bodies that you think is created by your god haha sadly it's now modified iyak na lang yung god who created our bodies

Last edited:
ahaha di mo alam wikipedia boss?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

need mo pa ba ng source for when did the term "transgender" started?
kasi obviously it is a 20th century term, latest technology iyan

re-naming mental disorders with prefix "trans" is not even correct because "thinking you're a girl even if you're a boy" does not fu̾cking make you a "transgender"

transgender is a term used for people who used technology to actually modify their bodies that you think is created by your god haha sadly it's now modified iyak na lang yung god who created our bodies
You rely and believe in wikipedia? That's funny

Allow me to give you an online article. Something you may need to read for you to understand that they name it "trans-x" not because of what you stated na "to orchestrate an issue against transgenders".

Last edited:
You rely and believe in wikipedia? That's funny
wikipedia can be edited by anyone, i just wonder why haven't you edited that wikipedia article to match your views haha
Allow me to give you an online article. Something you may need to read for you to understand that they name it "trans-x" not because of what you stated na "to orchestrate an issue against transgenders".

the article is using the correct meaning of trans which is a body that is modified

this article is not related to the topic in which "transabled" is given a different meaning of "a healthy person who thinks he is disabled"

again uulitin ko sa iyo ito:

just because you think you're a girl even if you're a boy does not fu̾cking make you a transgender

wikipedia can be edited by anyone, i just wonder why haven't you edited that wikipedia article to match your views haha
Alam mo naman palang it can be edited. Even at school, wikipedia is not considered a reliable source. Bakit hindi mo i-edit at baka sakaling maging reliable? LOL
the article is using the correct meaning of trans which is a body that is modified

this article is not related to the topic in which "transabled" is given a different meaning of "a healthy person who thinks he is disabled"
The article states "They feel they are disabled people trapped in abled bodies. Some people feel that they are meant to be amputees and will even injure themselves in order to create the desired amputation or make it medically necessary for a surgeon to perform it. Other people feel that they were meant to be blind or deaf." This is in line with the video I posted. I don't know why hindi mo naintidihan both the video and the article..

I provided a valid article for you to understand that they name it "trans-x" not just to "orchestrate an issue against transgenders"

again uulitin ko sa iyo ito:

just because you think you're a girl even if you're a boy does not fu̾cking make you a transgender
Who said that? Did I say that "A man who thinks he is a woman is a transgender"? I didn't say anything like that. Did you say it before sa thread na ito kaya sinabi mong "uulitin" mo? I don't think so.

This article You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. defines what transgender mean. It says "A transgender person is someone who has a different gender identity to their assigned s3x at birth."

With your statement, you are implying na hindi mo naiintindihan ang lahat. Pati nga wikipedia mo same lang din ang meaning ng transgender. Bakid hindi mo i-edit in that way it will match your views?

image.png

Last edited:
Lol, pera pera lang yan pagka practice ng trans gender trans alien o kung anu ano pang kaabnormalan na need e mutílate o pag experimentohan ang katawan ng isang mentally ill na tao o taong may weirdong fetishes 🤣 pati nga mga doktor na involved diyan kapag tinanong mo kung what is a woman hindi makasagot ng rekta, hamakin mo nakapag aral nat lahat yan pero aanga anga " kunwari " o tànga lang talaga? Kagaya ng mga pa woke na tao dito sa forum, ewan saan humuhugot ng kakapalan ng pagmumukha ang mga taong ito? 🤣

Alam mo naman palang it can be edited. Even at school, wikipedia is not considered a reliable source. Bakit hindi mo i-edit at baka sakaling maging reliable? LOL
actually that's the reason why it's the most reliable source for me because whatever is the most accepted will always be posted
The article states "They feel they are disabled people trapped in abled bodies. Some people feel that they are meant to be amputees and will even injure themselves in order to create the desired amputation or make it medically necessary for a surgeon to perform it. Other people feel that they were meant to be blind or deaf." This is in line with the video I posted. I don't know why hindi mo naintidihan both the video and the article..

I provided a valid article for you to understand that they name it "trans-x" not just to "orchestrate an issue against transgenders"

Who said that? Did I say that "A man who thinks he is a woman is a transgender"? I didn't say anything like that. Did you say it before sa thread na ito kaya sinabi mong "uulitin" mo? I don't think so.

This article You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. defines what transgender mean. It says "A transgender person is someone who has a different gender identity to their assigned s3x at birth."

With your statement, you are implying na hindi mo naiintindihan ang lahat. Pati nga wikipedia mo same lang din ang meaning ng transgender. Bakid hindi mo i-edit in that way it will match your views?

image.png
i see it na yung conventional naman pala na meaning is a mental illness for transgender, yes you got me corrected on the meaning, but i still argue that the "transable" is nauna pa sa "transgender"

yung mental problem about genders is later than that of body integrity mental problem so against pa din ako sa video that is orchestrating "transgender" as the source of all trans mental problems

actually that's the reason why it's the most reliable source for me because whatever is the most accepted will always be posted
Well, it's up to you if you think that wikipedia is the most reliable source. Just like what I mentioned, even sa school, they don't see it that way. Try to pass a research paper na ang reference mo ay wikipedia, automatic yan na hindi maa-acknowledge.
i see it na yung conventional naman pala na meaning is a mental illness for transgender, yes you got me corrected on the meaning, but i still argue that the "transable" is nauna pa sa "transgender"

yung mental problem about genders is later than that of body integrity mental problem so against pa din ako sa video that is orchestrating "transgender" as the source of all trans mental problems
Then show me a valid article that will support your statement na ang "transable" is just a hoax.

Well, it's up to you if you think that wikipedia is the most reliable source. Just like what I mentioned, even sa school, they don't see it that way. Try to pass a research paper na ang reference mo ay wikipedia, automatic yan na hindi maa-acknowledge.
yes because wikipedia is only a database, it does not generate its own content, wikipedia is just gathering data into 1 database, the actual source is linked at the bottom of each wikipedia article
Then show me a valid article that will support your statement na ang "transable" is just a hoax.
it's not hoax but it just didn't come from transgender as what the video is orchestrating that transgender is the source of all trans mental problems

yes because wikipedia is only a database, it does not generate its own content, wikipedia is just gathering data into 1 database, the actual source is linked at the bottom of each wikipedia article
No, it's not. It's a user-generated source. If you believe that wikipedia is a reliable source, then read this from wikipedia itself...
image.png

it's not hoax but it just didn't come from transgender as what the video is orchestrating that transgender is the source of all trans mental problems
Provide a valid article

No, it's not. It's a user-generated source. If you believe that wikipedia is a reliable source, then read this from wikipedia itself...
image.png
users are the one building the database, they don't own the information, they only own the article, and they still need to link the original source or else their article can get edited by another user, the picture you posted refers to the wikipedia articles which is not originally generated by wikipedia, wikipedia owns nothing so di talaga siya pwedeng maging source
Provide a valid article
history of discovery is independent to being transgender, it is a separate disorder

users are the one building the database, they don't own the information, they only own the article, and they still need to link the original source or else their article can get edited by another user, the picture you posted refers to the wikipedia articles which is not originally generate by wikipedia, wikipedia owns nothing so di talaga siya pwedeng maging source

history of discovery is independent to being transgender
So you now agree that it's not reliable? That wikipedia article you provided didn't say that "transable" is not a thing until "transgender". Again, provide a valid reference.

So you now agree that it's not reliable?
it is reliabe source due to being readily editable but it is not the original source since it owns nothing
That wikipedia article you provided didn't say that "transable" is not a thing until "transgender". Again, provide a valid reference.
it is already a thing because it did not come nga from being transgender, it is a separate disorder nga

it is reliabe source due to being readily editable but it is not the original source since it owns nothing

it is already a thing because it did not come nga from being transgender, it is a separate disorder nga
You said "wikipedia owns nothing so di talaga siya pwedeng maging source" yet you still say na it is reliable?

You said "wikipedia owns nothing so di talaga siya pwedeng maging source" yet you still say na it is reliable?
magiging invalid siya sa research kasi hindi siya ang original even if it's reliable, but for personal use i will just click on the original source linked at the bottom of each article so i am still able to use the original source in a research through the help of wikipedia

When objectivity is becoming insignificant and you get out of touch in reality, you would end up with this kind of ridiculousness catapulted into culture. Another thing is when you act too much tolerance that the intolerant people try to shove their beliefs in to your throat and get accused of being intolerant. What a parody!

Langya ayaw magplay tlaga vids skin.. hahahaha

That video was 6 yrs ago na and may point nman…ung inclusivity na gusto nila and tolerance have been given…

Now transwomen and invading ung mga historical women spaces like bathrooms and sports dahil sa “identity” nila.. wala nman kaso kung they wanna identify kung ano gusto nila.. pero hanggang dun lang.. what u identify as is not what you are…

Now transwomen and invading ung mga historical women spaces like bathrooms and sports dahil sa “identity” nila..

Invading is a loaded word. It is full of cultural and religious undertones and pressumption.

We even justify the word "invading" using outliers (fake transgenders) as the reasoning.

But is the fear really justified when we consider what transgenders really are, how they think, and how they behave? In a place where there is only 2 bathrooms, is it really more appropriate for them to go to the bathroom for men just for being born with deeks?

Does it really feel right for a man to be sharing the bathroom with another stranger who seems feminine through and through, but was to compelled to be there by laws, just because they where born with deeks?

Sports is definitely a different topic with different solution, pero maybe we should start questioning why bathrooms are structured in the way it is structured. Shared according to gender. Do they have to be like that? I guess that is where the inclusivity conversations should be going, not on questioning their personal identity.

Last edited: