What's new

Wedding vows for him

Writing wedding vows for your significant other can be a beautiful and heartfelt way to express your love and commitment on your special day. Here are some ideas and examples of wedding vows for him:

1. Traditional Vows:

"I, (Name), take you, (Partner's Name), to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

2. Personalized Vows:

"I never expected to find someone like you, but from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one for me. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, and my soulmate. Today I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in all your dreams and goals, and to cherish every moment we share together. I vow to always be patient, kind, and forgiving, and to never take you for granted. I promise to be your rock, your confidant, and your biggest fan. I love you more than words can express, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

3. Humorous Vows:

"I promise to always let you have the remote, to never hog the blankets, and to laugh at all your dad jokes. I promise to never give up on you, even when you insist on wearing socks with sandals. I vow to always be your partner in crime, your confidant, and your biggest supporter. I can't wait to go on adventures with you, to create memories that will last a lifetime, and to grow old with you. I promise to love you for who you are, even when you forget to put the toilet seat down."

4. Romantic Vows:

"You are the love of my life, my soulmate, and my forever. From the moment I met you, my life was forever changed. I promise to always be your partner in everything, to hold your hand through life's ups and downs, and to love you more each and every day. I vow to support you in all your dreams, to be your shoulder to cry on, and to always be there for you no matter what. I am so grateful to have you by my side, and I promise to cherish and adore you for the rest of my life."

Remember, your wedding vows should come from the heart and reflect your unique relationship with your partner. Customize your vows to fit your personalities and the love you share, and don't be afraid to get creative or sentimental.

Dagdag ko lng sa sagot ni Bot, pag catholic wedding hindi usually nagbibigay ng chance for personalized vows. Yung traditional vow lang ang magagamit ninyo during ceremony.