What's new

Closed Why do we say "thank you''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegolotog

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Why is there in need of a gesture of appreciation when all of it is out of fear and not by goodwill. Does this imply that the prevailing norms that we live upon is hypocritical? And if so is there such thing as ethical? nyahahahahahhahahahahaha

your question fits to the word sarcastic. definitely yes, we say thank you by appreciating things and it is the common way to exchange of what they gave. pero minsan yung iba, parang pakikipagkapwa tao nalang yung ginagawa kahit kbaliktaran nman tlga yung nasa isip

your question fits to the word sarcastic. definitely yes, we say thank you by appreciating things and it is the common way to exchange of what they gave. pero minsan yung iba, parang pakikipagkapwa tao nalang yung ginagawa kahit kbaliktaran nman tlga yung nasa isip
dig deeper, understand the context. nyahahahahahahaha

I'm pointing out your thread title? Mukang mali ata kasi. Pero yung being hypocritical ay normal na yan, because we're living in a contradicts. at ang pagiging ethical, hindi nman sapilitan yan. choice at mayvkanya kany nman pag iisip bwat tao sa earth

I'm pointing out your thread title? Mukang mali ata kasi. Pero yung being hypocritical ay normal na yan, because we're living in a contradicts. at ang pagiging ethical, hindi nman sapilitan yan. choice at mayvkanya kany nman pag iisip bwat tao sa earth
Unfortunately, it is nowhere near being sarcastic, your point is just way off deviated they don't cohere sorry nyahahahahahaha

What's the point of asking you by the way? :)
It is innate in man to inquire. nyahahahahaha I am in a philosophical venture to unearth the absolute truth so to speak, although along the way I have thought of very radical ideas similar to this one nyahahahaha

hinimay ko na yung thread mo, but now it seems that you're not in to it. you're not getting my point :) hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.