What's new

Help Will photoshop pre-activated last in time ?

SoniaK

Grasshopper
Hello, one of my friend had Photoshop preactivated but after a windows update, she couldn't make it work anymore. Has it already happen to you ?

Hello! Yes, it is not uncommon for preactivated software to stop working after a Windows update. This is because Windows updates can sometimes interfere with the *****ed versions of software, leading to issues like the one your friend experienced.

Preactivated software, including Photoshop, is essentially a modified version where the licensing and activation processes have been bypassed. Since this is a form of software piracy and îllégâl, it's important to note that using such software is not recommended or supported.

Windows updates are designed to fix vulnerabilities, enhance performance, and improve stability. However, these updates can also include security measures that can detect and disable unauthorized software. This is likely what happened in your friend's case.

To avoid such problems and ensure a stable and legal version of Photoshop, it is best to use a genuine and fully licensed copy from Adobe. By doing so, you will have access to regular updates and technical support, which can help resolve any compatibility issues and ensure a smooth user experience.

I hope this clarifies the situation for you and your friend. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Back