What's new

PlayToEarn Axie Infinity Scholarship Program :)

Hello, manager!
Name: Alvin Dee
FB: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Gadget to used: PC / CP
ISP: Converge / Data
Why you should hire me:
I can follow rules and directions with ease. I can be dedicated and balance my work and game
I have experience with online games Console Game (PS4 & XBOX sa Arcade insert coin), Mobile Game, pokemon, Yugioh sa GameBoy, final fantasy yet I do not have experience playing Axie but I'm watching Axie Tutorial so i can say that I can play the game.I can reach the quota and possibly exceed it.
In addition to that, I can prove that I am an honest and loyal person. I will be very grateful if you consider me to be a part of your humble team.
Thank you and Godbless!😇🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Paikliin ko nalang manager
Im kendall huertazuela from baler, aurora 24, y/o.
Willing to learn play and sumunod sa lahat ng sasabihin ng manager thank you
And about my knowledge in game my experience na po ako sa game and sa part ng pag fafar kaya po umabot hangang 200 - 250 slp per day po yun lang po thank you again
Sana mapili nyo po ako
Its okay lang po 30/70 hwhehe sana mapili ty lods dm kita sa fb pag ako na pili mo tia

FB_IMG_1626050055891.jpg

sendan nyo ko kahit wrong send lang 😂

Attachments

Good Day Po Manager!
Name: Jason Aguirre Dimalibot
Experience: have wide experience on gaming community also has knowledge on strategic games
Device: Android
Can Spend 4-6 hours
Internet Connection: data,
Gmail: jasondimalibot@gmail.com

Have gaming experience since grade school, and knowledge on most strategic games. But I have no experience on Axie Infinity, but why you should hire me? Because I can give my 100%, be respectful and productive. I also watch streamers to know the gameplay. I can give my 100 percent on playing when I'm chosen to be an scholar. The reason why I want to be successful on Axie Infinity is to stop getting money on family and help them in financials. Please give me a chance to be your scholar, I'll work hard and be productive. Thank you!

Hello managers. I'm Looking for scholarship, I hope I would be your scholar and be part of your team.

NAME: Aldrin F. Aviñante.
Email: exia2477@gmail.com
Nationality: Filipino
Civil Status: Single

Device to be used : Smartphone and PC
Internet : Wifi (Stable) / Data

20 years Old
Can Grind 9-13 hrs a day
-Why i want to become a scholar?
Ayaw kuna pahaba.in to,Need kolang extra money pambayad Tuition ko,graduating student po kasi ako.
-8 years old naglalaro nako mga video games
-May konting alam narin sa Axie kasi nanuod din ako mga Live Stream sa FB.

Good day!

Willing po ako maging scholar.
4 years na ako naglalaro ng pokemon (gameboy advance), saka yugioh(playstation portable)
wiling po ako mag-grind ng 8-10 hours para sa daily quota.

thank you have a nice day!

Aking kapatid gawin nyu po iskosince may experience sya sa gaming like NINJA SAGA and ML. Para makatulong naman ang kanyang paglalaro. I am willing to give 30XRP in exchange for being a scholar

Yung nka laro na ng Miscrits pwede kayo jan (If you know, you know) ewan ko lang dyan sa axie. Baka scam yan

Back