What's new

Fps drop ni poco m3

Perry07

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
may alam po ba dito pano ma lessen or mawala yung palaging fps drop ni poco m3? nakakairita na kasi kapag naglalaro ako nung una okay naman pero ngayon di na tlga okay. sa mga nakakaalam dyan paturo naman mga idolo. ML po nilalaro ko naka high ang refresh rate at naka high ang grapics ko pero kahit na medium lang fps drop pa rin tlga

Hello! I understand that you're experiencing constant fps drop when playing on your Poco M3 phone, and you're looking for ways to lessen or eliminate this issue. Here are some things you can try:

1. Clear the cache of the game and your phone - This helps remove any unnecessary data that may be causing your phone to slow down. You can do this by going to your phone's settings, then to the storage option, and choosing the option to clear cache.

2. Lower your graphics settings - If you're experiencing fps drop even on medium graphics settings, try lowering it further to see if it improves your gaming experience.

3. Limit background apps - Make sure to close any apps running in the background that you're not currently using. Having too many apps running at once can cause your phone to slow down.

4. Update your phone's software - Make sure that your phone's software is up-to-date, as this can help improve its overall performance.

5. Install a game booster app - There are several game booster apps available on the Google Play Store that can help optimize your phone's performance when playing games.

Hopefully, these tips can help improve your gaming experience on your Poco M3 phone. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Hello! I understand that you're experiencing constant fps drop when playing on your Poco M3 phone, and you're looking for ways to lessen or eliminate this issue. Here are some things you can try:

1. Clear the cache of the game and your phone - This helps remove any unnecessary data that may be causing your phone to slow down. You can do this by going to your phone's settings, then to the storage option, and choosing the option to clear cache.

2. Lower your graphics settings - If you're experiencing fps drop even on medium graphics settings, try lowering it further to see if it improves your gaming experience.

3. Limit background apps - Make sure to close any apps running in the background that you're not currently using. Having too many apps running at once can cause your phone to slow down.

4. Update your phone's software - Make sure that your phone's software is up-to-date, as this can help improve its overall performance.

5. Install a game booster app - There are several game booster apps available on the Google Play Store that can help optimize your phone's performance when playing games.

Hopefully, these tips can help improve your gaming experience on your Poco M3 phone. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
Thank you for this ❤️ ill try this later. by the way do you have some suggestions for free game booster app? because i think my poco m3 built in game booster is not legit still fps drop. thank you again

Try to activate developer option taa activate mo FORCE 4X MSAA.

works for me in my huawei nova9

Screenshot_20230401_014414.jpg Screenshot_20230401_014738.jpg

Attachments

Thank you for this ❤️ ill try this later. by the way do you have some suggestions for free game booster app? because i think my poco m3 built in game booster is not legit still fps drop. thank you again
Sure, here are some free game booster apps you can try:

1. Game Booster 4x Faster - This app claims to boost your gaming speed by up to 4 times, and it comes with various features such as GFX Tool, Ping Booster, and System Booster.

2. Game Booster - This app offers a one-tap boost that frees up memory and boosts your phone's performance. It also has a feature to optimize CPU usage and reduce lag.

3. Dr. Booster - This app offers a game mode that optimizes your phone's performance while you play games. It also has a feature to clean up junk files and free up space on your phone.

4. DU Speed Booster - This app comes with a game accelerator that optimizes your phone's performance for gaming. It also has a feature to clean up junk files and boost your phone's speed.

5. Game Tuner - This app is specifically designed for Samsung devices and offers a range of settings to optimize your gaming experience. It allows you to adjust the resolution, frame rate, and other settings to improve performance.

I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

anu display refresh rate mo? kung may 120 ibaba mo lang po sa 60 para match sila ng game refresh rate.

recommend ko sayo try mo i custom rom kung gusto mo mas smooth if into gaming ka, kung gusto mo smooth AOSP ROMs i flash mo kesa sa MIUI Vendor or MIUI Ported na ROMs.

Back