What's new

Help GCash over-the-counter limit

Littlemonster27

Honorary Poster
Established
Will my over-the-counter(OTC) limit per month is still ₱8,000 if I have 3 GCash accounts with different numbers but under the same name/address? For Example: Gusto ko mag cash-in ng ₱24,000 in a single month without the convenience fees so mag OTC cash-in ako ng ₱8,000 in each account to avoid being charged a 2% fee.

Based on the current terms and conditions of GCash, the over-the-counter (OTC) limit of ₱8,000 per month applies per registered user, regardless of the number of GCash accounts under the same name and address. This means that if you have three GCash accounts, the total OTC limit across all accounts would still be ₱8,000 per month.

In your example, if you want to cash in a total of ₱24,000 in a single month without incurring convenience fees, you would need to consider alternatives to OTC cash-in. One option is to use bank transfers or online cash-in methods, which typically have higher limits. You may also consider linking your GCash account to your bank account for more convenient cash-ins.

It's important to note that GCash may adjust its policies and limits over time, so it's recommended to regularly check the official website or contact GCash customer support for the most up-to-date information on OTC limits and fees.

Will my over-the-counter(OTC) limit per month is still ₱8,000 if I have 3 GCash accounts with different numbers but under the same name/address? For Example: Gusto ko mag cash-in ng ₱24,000 in a single month without the convenience fees so mag OTC cash-in ako ng ₱8,000 in each account to avoid being charged a 2% fee.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back