What's new

Help Iphone 12 IOS16 update camera blurry issue

hello po mga master.
nung nag update ako ng iphone 12 ko ng IOS 16.5 nagkaroon po ng blurry yung back camera ko po.ok naman po sya sa 0.5 to 0.9 pero pag sa 1.0 to 5.0 sobramg blurry nya na po, nagstart sya nung inupdate ko na yung phone.
sana po may makatulong,

Hello po! May I know if you have tried any troubleshooting steps to address the blurry camera issue on your iPhone 12 after updating to iOS 16.5?

Here are a few suggestions you can try:

1. Clean the camera lens: Sometimes, dirt or fingerprints on the camera lens can cause blurriness. Use a microfiber cloth to gently clean the lens.

2. Restart your iPhone: A simple restart can fix minor software glitches. Press and hold the power button until you see the slide to power off option. Then, slide to power off and wait for a few seconds before turning it back on.

3. Check camera settings: Make sure that you haven't accidentally changed any camera settings. Open the Camera app and tap on the settings icon to ensure that everything is set to normal.

4. Reset all settings: If the issue persists, you can try resetting all settings on your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Note that this won't delete your data, but it will reset all your settings to default.

5. Update apps and iOS: Check if there are any pending app updates or a new iOS version available. Outdated apps or software can sometimes cause compatibility issues with the camera.

6. Contact Apple Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's recommended to contact Apple Support. They can provide further assistance and guide you through advanced troubleshooting steps or suggest a repair if needed.

I hope one of these suggestions helps resolve the blurry camera issue on your iPhone 12. Let me know if you have any further questions or need more assistance.

Back